All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

OH. MY. GOD!!! This had me cracking up and tearing up! Loved listening to the litle ones say "go mommy"!

And I think the short blonde haired mom is a ringer they brought in! LOL She's awesome. So proud of the other moms for having the guts to get up there. Lord knows I wouldn't. Me and my baby girl - backspots all the way! LOL

She is no ringer, but she could be! She is a MOM! Her daughter cheers on Coed-Elite and she's my friend and amazing! I love her! Seeing her fly, gives me life!

She is no ringer, but she could be! She is a MOM! Her daughter cheers on Coed-Elite and she's my friend and amazing! I love her! Seeing her fly, gives me life!

She's really good! Has she cheered before?
Regardless, loved watching all the moms in that video!

All I want for Christmas is for someone to do a double up from the top. Like an extension with the main in back, dip, double around.
I would LIVE for a group that could do it without it passing through prep level.

Get to it ladies and gents.

awh ! why did he say 17? i'm guessing maybe only her gym offers a level 6 team for worlds. she's so good already!

She's 10 with a double and a whip punch tuck.....Easily would be a full in a couple months! It would be AWESOME if a program like Cali hosted her and she cheer'd here! Or Twinkles/Youth Elite! Instant Cheerlebrity!

(When this happens I thought of this. lol)

I cheer at cc champs and we do a weird full up grip because it makes them look cleaner. I don't really know how to explain it but the flyer starts with her legs crossed and one of the bases grabs both of her heals and the other base grabs both toes and then you just kinda spin! Sorry I'm terrible at explaining things :) That's how we do regular full ups, in the video of Brittany it looks different tho
We do that grip too and so does CA. It's a lot easier to me.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Staff routine from Cheer Summer Camp in Sweden. Staff including Carly Manning, Kiara Nowlin, Victoria Swain, Haley Miller etc.

Kiara, continuing to make Cali proud! Man, we're going to miss watching her. That was some incredible stunts/flying in that routine!

Staff routine from Cheer Summer Camp in Sweden. Staff including Carly Manning, Kiara Nowlin, Victoria Swain, Haley Miller etc.

There was no dance section...how am I supposed to enjoy Swain with no dance section!!?!

I only realized halfway through that they were tumbling on hard floor. I wonder what it's like after years and years on spring?

There was no dance section...how am I supposed to enjoy Swain with no dance section!!?!

I only realized halfway through that they were tumbling on hard floor. I wonder what it's like after years and years on spring?

Haha right? They did have a "camp dance" though. Swain + a swedish guy taught it to the kids.

I think most of them did high school cheerleading so they have tumbled on hard floor at least a few times! It's amazing to see Kiara do ro bhs full bhs whip bhs bhs double like it's nothing on hard floor.

You really have to use your technique, there is not bounce to help you just chuck things.

Back