All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yesssssssssssssssssssssss. Do you know how many times I've listened to their music this year? Easily over 300 times. I was starting to think this team didn't exist because NO ONE mentioned them at all. But I'm so glad you found a video! I'm in love with this team. That seemed like a rough performance but they are so entertaining and have so so so much potential.Just gonna go watch this 30 more times.

Also, every single girl on that team is beautiful. Like how?

Does California Allstars have an IOC5? They haven't performed, but I thought they had one. Maybe they are starting later in the season?
Yes, we sure do. My daughter is on that team. Inspire is UNBELIEVABLE! The tumbling, stunting, jumps… everything is jaw dropping. I cannot wait for them to compete. Every single one of them are performers, and they put on a show. ;):D

Lovee the changes in Senior Elite's routine, and their dance! Looks great from the front :)
A team will be really good once they get cleaned and polished, I love that SOT has an all girl team now!
TGLC's routine is amaziiiing. Love the opening basket, and the scorpion flip over in the pyramid, not sure how I feel about their dance, but maybe it'll grow on me!
Smoed and Cali Coed look great, just wish there were more clearer videos!

That is all :D

I forgot that SOT's med all girl is called "A-team" and thought you were just keeping us in suspense and giving us mystery by saying "a team"

And thennnnn I realised :stupid:

Yes, we sure do. My daughter is on that team. Inspire is UNBELIEVABLE! The tumbling, stunting, jumps… everything is jaw dropping. I cannot wait for them to compete. Every single one of them are performers, and they put on a show. ;):D

When do they compete first? Cant wait to see them!

I forgot that SOT's med all girl is called "A-team" and thought you were just keeping us in suspense and giving us mystery by saying "a team"

And thennnnn I realised :stupid:

I didn't get it until you explained it, so... :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back