2013 Worlds Video And Live Stream Coverage!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

A

Andre

Read Full Article...

Tell everyone you know to get a front row seat to watch you compete! WATCH 3 WAYS! Click Here to Order Video On Demand one year internet subscription service access to video footage of the entire 2013 event all three days of cheer and dance competition watch as many times as you like NOTE: This [...]

Read Full Article...

Tell everyone you know to get a front row seat to watch you compete! WATCH 3 WAYS! Click Here to Order Video On Demand one year internet subscription service access to video footage of the entire 2013 event all three days of cheer and dance competition watch as many times as you like NOTE: This [...]
Andre, some of us that have accounts from last year are having difficulty purchasing this years package. When we fill out the form it tells us we already have an account (which we do), when we log into our existing account and select the "order now" it puts us back to the register screen, which tells us again we already have an account. Am I missing something, how do those of us that are already registered with an account purchase this years coverage? Thanks for any help you can give us!

I'm having trouble accessing my account, When I log in and select Archived Videos I get this message
"
You have logged into the system from multiple locations
Please log in again if you would like to continue watching from your current location."
And when I log in again the same issue occurs, I haven't given my log in to anyone so I'm unsure why this is happening or how to fix it, I don't want to miss out watching and I don't want to purchase again if I can't get in, can anyone help me out?

Back