High School 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My high school's cheer team! Leland High School from California at their first competition. This is their varsity team. Jv also competes but in a lower level division.

** Also I'm not the owner or recorder of these videos, and have no affiliation with the "stunt double" preview in every video, they were posted on a public MA Cheer Twitter which is how I found them! The person who recorded them is in partnership with them, and from MA, so I'm assuming they attached that to all videos to try and grab the HS market...:cookie:

Loved Westford's routine! And the tumbling was refreshingly clean (I've seen too many HS cheer videos with poor tumbling technique).

And did anyone notice that they didn't hit a single one-leg stunt, yet the choreography didn't try to hard to hide it? Smooth.

Those routines were amazing. But aren't signs mandatory? Also I noticed a few tumblers who started off the mats, obviously to give themselves more room. Is that allowed?

Those routines were amazing. But aren't signs mandatory? Also I noticed a few tumblers who started off the mats, obviously to give themselves more room. Is that allowed?
In MA you don't need signs, barely any teams use them. And you may start off the mat, but cannot tumble off the mat!

Back