OT 2014 Olympics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
As if I didn't love TJ Oshie enough already *insert heart eyes and American flag emojis here* that game has made me remember why I love watching hockey

So happy USA won!! :cheering: Is there gonna be a replay of it on TV? If not I think there are replays online so I'll prolly just watch it on there when I have time!

So happy USA won!! :cheering: Is there gonna be a replay of it on TV? If not I think there are replays online so I'll prolly just watch it on there when I have time!
I don't think it is being replayed on TV, but it is already up on the LiveExtra app so I'd assume it is on the NBC website too.

Is anybody else watching Sweden v Latvia? It isn't quite as crazy as USA was earlier, but it's been a really good game!

I can't imagine anyone else there wearing something so ridiculous, so it had to be him. I don't care-I love him. He is over the top, fab, and b**tchy-all of my favorite things.
It was him. And he looked fabulous!
****damn you Fierce Board for not letting me post photos

Girl bye.

o-JOHNNY-WEIR-facebook.jpg

Hate to be tardy to the party (although every post I make is fairly delayed). Boycotting the Olympics. The events are great, but I can't take part in supporting this years games. Not after what Sochi did to all those dogs

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || MEOW

Awkward that I started crying when Meryl and Charlie won gold and they didn't even cry. I just love them.

so proud of finland! first gold medal in 12 years. i feel bad for the german skier though. fin-rus hockey game was pure gold. finland is definitely stepping up their game!

Back