All-Star 2016 Fierce Board Worlds Shirt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Still confused...
probably the worst one to explain it since I even hardly remember, but I think she compared all large senior teams to toast. so I remember orange was plain toast (because some people find them to be pretty plain, basically do their stunts, no flair), I think SE were toast with Nutella.. and I don't remember any of the other ones.. Maybe I'll go looking..

but I do remember that orange knew about this and got little toast necklaces when they won.. hahah

ETA: found it- tagged you in it :)

I am definitely not opposed to some sort reference to our Fierce Board IOC1 team! My CP thinks it's the coolest thing! Lol

I think a shirt that said
"Fierce Board IOC1
Showing you how it's done!"
with a bunch of stick figures or people silhouettes in ridiculous uniforms pulling janky positions, super sad pyramids, etc could be funny!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

probably the worst one to explain it since I even hardly remember, but I think she compared all large senior teams to toast. so I remember orange was plain toast (because some people find them to be pretty plain, basically do their stunts, no flair), I think SE were toast with Nutella.. and I don't remember any of the other ones.. Maybe I'll go looking..

but I do remember that orange knew about this and got little toast necklaces when they won.. hahah

ETA: found it- tagged you in it :)

I didn't even remember it TBH

But looking back at it from your quote...orange is now my Nutella. What a time to be alive.

I'm not creative or artistic so I'm not a candidate to create the shirt, but I'd prefer a shirt that has an overall slogan for the board rather than something specific (unless it is like the 2012 poem that summed up the year on fierceboard perfectly), and I want something that looks cute and age appropriate for everyone. I would not be a fan of the Wine Rays or the ugly uniform themes.

I'm not creative or artistic so I'm not a candidate to create the shirt, but I'd prefer a shirt that has an overall slogan for the board rather than something specific (unless it is like the 2012 poem that summed up the year on fierceboard perfectly), and I want something that looks cute and age appropriate for everyone. I would not be a fan of the Wine Rays or the ugly uniform themes.

Buzzkill. You're just trying to squash my mesh suggestion! Lol

I think a poem summing up the whole year would be amazing, I just wish I had poem writing skills.

I am definitely not opposed to some sort reference to our Fierce Board IOC1 team! My CP thinks it's the coolest thing! Lol

I think a shirt that said
"Fierce Board IOC1
Showing you how it's done!"
with a bunch of stick figures or people silhouettes in ridiculous uniforms pulling janky positions, super sad pyramids, etc could be funny!

I love that idea.Im not going to the Worlds Cheerleading either but will want a shirt specially a funny slogan.

Back