All-Star 2021 Worlds - Day 1 Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay, a 40min break for me, phew!

Also I really need to talk to whoever scheduled 8:15 - 9:15......... That timeslot is NOT COOL! We won't even be able to breathe.... Thankful flo at least has the option to watch all the venues at once.
That and rewind have been life savers!

One time I saw a video of Planet Spirit making fun of Northern Elite at an awards session in which they got beat and I cannot cheer for them ever.

This is just a reminder that one kid can ruin it for your whole program.

That and rewind have been life savers!
Yes! So not used to packed schedules with three venues anymore :p with one being behind, one ahead, and one on schedule, alternating which is which all day, I've been missing some teams so the rewind has been gold!

Can’t get my head around the different divisions and the different venues and what team is on when and where and the time difference is throwing me off. I wrote down all the division start times converted to UK time for each venue and I still can’t make sense of it. I miss when there was only one or two venues and half the amount of divisions!

Holy LACF Gold, raw score of 138.25, only 1 point deduction. 1st place in prelims. Upper Merion in 2nd and Cali Blue Crew in 3rd.

Back