All-Star 2021 Worlds - Day 1 Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is Magic All Stars an old PCM location? I can't keep up with some of these gym changes.

I'm pretty sure yes. It's Troy that was at PCM, and he had Magic before it became PCM. Rebels Elite that just went a few teams ago from San Fran used to be a PCM location too, and then went back to their old name.

Ok SO is going to work tonight and I might just cave and buy the stream. Is the videos from earlier available with sound?

Ok SO is going to work tonight and I might just cave and buy the stream. Is the videos from earlier available with sound?
No they do not have sound. Tomorrow they will have the full streams from today available with sound. But you will have to fast forward/rewind to find the teams you want throughout the stream.

I really, really, really do not like the floaty/ruffle skirt trend that’s going around just now. They are really distracting on the floor.
I know this is kinda backwards from how I usually think, but the ones that are shorter cut look much better than the ones that are longer. I do like the style that Miss Hiss and Rays Lavender have, that one isn't as bad.

If you were wondering what parenting during Worlds is like, I just walked out to my daughter doing pull ups in the garage in her underwear and tennis shoes. It's 3pm. No idea why she isn't wearing clothes.

I know this is kinda backwards from how I usually think, but the ones that are shorter cut look much better than the ones that are longer. I do like the style that Miss Hiss and Rays Lavender have, that one isn't as bad.

Agree. When they are long they look so awkward and are so unflattering. I can't wait til we get rid of this trend.

I agree. Some teams executed it well and others just followed the trend without good sense of fashion

Back