OT 25 Facts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
J

JayySoFierce

So I'm sure many of you have done this note on FaceBook before, so I thought it'd be fun to do it on the FierceBoard! You just fill out 25 Random facts, habits or goals about yourself. Heres one I did last night!

1. I have a Black 2004 Chevy Malibu. Her name is Regina Libby George Hudiak - respect.
2. I can be the biggest self-centered beotch ever, but also one of the nicest, kindest people you could meet.
3. Sheila Lamar and I text each other Goodnight every night. <3
4. I may or may not have an unhealthy obsession with zebra print.
5. I don't understand how people can live without and blackberry or an iPhone. I love mine.
6. I like cheerleading music more then regular music, its better so shut up.
7. If I could meet one celebrity it would be Lady Gaga hands down. I don't care what you think of her, I think she is perfection in human form. little monster for life.
8. I'm obsessed with the scent White Citrus from Bath & Body Works.
9. I've had the same bestfriend since pre-school and I think I would be lost without her.
10. I don't think i'm cheering after this year, unless i was somehow magically relocated to Garland, Texas. :ca: wanna pitch in? donations welcome.
11. I ALWAYS have chapstick with/on me. Chapped lips drive me up walls.
12. ^ so do hiccups.
13. I miss SJS JC5squared more than anything. That team has taught me so much and we accomplished so many things none of us ever thought possible and owe it to our coach :)
14. I have a zebra snuggie. i love it, like alot. so i don't care what you think of snuggies. if you hate them and think they're "gay" then you clearly don't have one.
15. I'm very OCD about my clothes, if they have wrinkles ill probably end up crying.
16. I wake up every morning to "Boys Boys Boy" by Lady Gaga. I plan on keeping it that way.
17. I want to own my own cheerleading gym one day. like seriously.
18. I don't want to go to college.. at all. seriously, school makes me cringe.
19. I really want to move out of PA and live in FL or CA.. somewhere warm and sunny.
20. I love to tan, yes i know its bad.
21. I have an incredibly vulgar vocabulary.
22. While I was doing this I kept looking back and thinking "wow, all of these start with 'I' how self-centered." Then I realized it's supposed to be about me.
23. I really hope my laundry is dry by the time i'm finished this.
24. I'm a horrible singer but I tend to sing my feelings out all the time.
25. I actually wish this was longer, I have more to share with you.

Now it's your turn... GO! :rays:

1. I loove doing these types of things!
2. Chicago is my favorite city, also where I'm from <3
3. I absolutely LOVE Arizona. Alot of people who live here claim to hate it, I'm like the only one who loves it. I honestly wouldn't mind living here for the rest of my life!
4. This year I started writing my fours like "4". Not where it looks like a "u" and "l" combined. Idk why I changed it I just think it looks cooler.
5. I too, love cheer music more than regular music. I get crap from my older sister and friends all the time but I don't care!
6. I love Miley Cyrus. I really really wanna meet her!
7. I'm a huge bookworm, I read 3 books a month. I spend more money on books than clothes.
8. I want to go to U of Arizona and hopefully cheer there. I'm majoring in Fashion Merchandising.
9. Gossip Girl is my favorite show. Then LOST, then Kardashians, then The Bachelor.
10. I've had the same bestfriend for almost 12 years now, she's lived in Dallas for 4 years now and we visit each other every year :)
11. I drive a Mazda 6.. I've gotten it towed twice. I hate driving now.
12. I sing a lot of the things I say. (not like legit singing, I don't really know how to explain it haha)
13. Hence is my favorite word.
14. Sour Patch Watermelon is my favorite candy. I don't really like chocolate, just the gummy stuff!
15. Once I start cleaning I can't stop.
16. I apparently have a strange accent. I've heard northern, southern (only when I'm in Chicago though), boston, minnesota. It's weird. I don't think I have any of those.. I talk normal haha.
17. I pick my split ends. I hateeeeeeeee it!!
18. I LOVE MY ZEBRA SNUGGIE!
19. I'm terrified of the ocean. And I can hardly swim.. I think it's because when I was 2 I fell into my pool and almost drowned :(
20. I laugh at everything. I'm not one of those people who just says that. If we ever meet you will see for yourself. It's actually quite annoying.
21. I have really dry skin. My hands look like granny hands. People tell me to put lotion on all the time..which I do, once an hour probably.
22. I'm a nice person, I don't understand how some people can be so mean! I love pretty much everyone I meet!
23. My birthday is July 23! Leo :leo:
24. I'm currently saving up for Worlds! Ahhhh :cheer:
25. I don't know what I would do without the Fierceboards! I hope it's still up while I'm in college so I can get all the All-Star updates! You guys are like my second family and I really wanna meet allll of you! :group hug:

YES I LOVE THIS!
1. screamo music calms me down. no, i don't like it, nor do i think it's pleasent sounding, it just calms me down
2. i love hello kitty/ chococat. like, a lot
3. speaking of that, i got this sweet pair of hello kitty earrings at mohegian this weekend when i was there for spiritfest. i got them saturday, and just guess what friggin' happeneds? i leave them at the hotel in ct. COOL.
4. i just had a minor heart attack b/c i forgot what i did with the hello kitty ring i got along with the earrings, but now it is back safely on my finger :)
5. i start midterms tomorow, and im honestly more upset about how i lost those earrings than how i haven't studied at all yet. i'm glad i have my prioritys straight.
6. 25 now seems like a pretty big number.
7. i can do that exorcist sounding voice from house bunny, the one she uses to remember names. but i just see it all the time, mostly involuntarily. i get some pretty cute looks from that.
8. once i'm done making this list i'm probz gonna procrastinate even more and go make pancakes wiffff brown sugar
9. woodward. i live for it
10. i agree with jaysofierce, lady gaga is my life
11. along with john mayer
12. i wish i could just find those earrings ):
13. my possible list of colleges that i want to apply to litterally changes on a day to day basis, right now i'm really interested in either clemson, vanderblit or elon
14. i'm glad that i spent all of the money my mom gave me for food throughout this season when i have comps that she's not there on raybans from when i was in ct. good thinking.
15. im spending wayyyyyyy to much time on this, i really need to study
16. what's better acidemically? boston college or boston university? me and my friend were trying to figure this out a few days ago hahahahah
17. im really not as big as a nerd as i seem b/c i keep talking about college and poop, lolz
18. writing 6 more thinks after this will probz be extremly difficult
19. after watching them compete this weekend, i really wish it was still just celebrity cheer and east elite. i really don't like how they merged
20. i really cant think of anything else, so this is it i guess

1.im way too obsessed with doing these.
2.cheer music is much better than regular music
3.i live in south carolina
4.i hate living in south carolina
5.its a two hour drive(both ways) to get from my house to cheer extreme kernersville, and i drive there three times a week.
6. my dream is to move to california
7.sourpatchkids=obsession
8.lady gaga is amazing
9. i have an amazing laptop named sylvia, she goes with me everywhere
10. bows<3
11. my bestfriend lives 2 hours and 15 minutes away from me, and im with her every weekend
12. cheersport Atlanta, NCA dallas, worlds<3
13.im really craving sour patch kids right now
14. what we do here is just the beginning, new life is starting at every ending, this is the weight of the world we are holding, this could be our day--->youth elite and junior coed elite 09 10<3
15.the answer is always yes
16.i enjoy smileys:)
17. i would rather wear a hoodie and sweatpants over fancy stuff any day
18. uggs<3
19. i wear flipflops and uggs year-round
20. i go to a uniform school://.
21.i drink way too much soda
22. crackel barrel<33
23. aww man i wish this list wasnt so short
24.sourpatch watermelons<3333333333333
25. i really wish this list wasnt so short!

1. I was born in Fishers, Indiana and miss it dearly.
2. I went to Hoover High School ("Two-A-Days") and cheered there for three months, but HATED it.
3. I attend the University of Alabama and will graduate in May 2012.
4. I am a graphic design major with a minor in advertising.
5. I am a member of Alpha Sigma Phi fraternity. We are helping restart it at UA.
6. I am dating a boy from our rival school, its a vicious rivalry I might add...we will see how that goes during the Iron Bowl haha.
7. I am addicted to texting.
8. I bought a pair of uggs and they are the most comfortable shoes, plus they keep my rather cold feet warm.
9. I have a star tattoo on my right shoulder blade and want a tomahawk to go somewhere.
10. I wear my aviators everyday.
11. I rent a house now, but hate it and cannot wait until I move in august! I got a one bed room at a place where most of my friends live and there are huge pool parties every saturday.
12. I drive a crimson eclipse.
13. I LOVE sushi.
14. I just recently got my first northface ever and love it.
15. I made the dean's list last semester and got straight A's.
16. I applied and got into The Savannah College of Art and Design, but turned it down.
17. I begged my parents to let me transfer to Auburn University last year and Purdue University this year, but I am finally happy where I am at.
18. I miss both of my yorkies that are with my mom while I am at school.
19. I had a pet turtle named Ernie in high school.
20. I watch degrassi almost every day.
21. I have an odd obsession with houndstooth now..
22. I am a night owl and I am trying to change that habit.
23. I am from a military family.
24. I have had the same best friend since 3rd grade when I moved to Alabama.
25. I have already worked for a company as a freelance graphic designer.

1. I cannot wait for my team to compete again in two weeks!
2. Following that I cannot wait for Cheersport, my birthday, and NCA.
3. I'm realllyyyy over school, and this semester just started.
4. I wish I had a cheetah snuggie right now.
5. Oh I'm obsessed with cheetah.
6. I like House music.
7. It has to be super cold in my room when I go to sleep.
8. I'm an only child.
9. I hate soda, but I LOVE redbull.
10. I love sushi, clearwater roll yummm.
11. I've lived in Clearwater, Fl all my life, and Jamfest Indy last year was my first time seeing snow.
12. TSOD reunions are my fav.
13. If my best friend moves next year I don't know what I'm going to do (aka you better not!)
14. I drive a Mustang, but I really miss my bug :(
15. I'm going to school for business, I want to own a gym or have my own company of some sort.
16. I haven't gone tanning in like a week and that's not okay.
17. Hopefully I'm getting an apartment in the summer and moving out of my parents.
18. Besides working at the gym I've never had a job.
19. My GPS's name is Kendra, and she gets me lost sometimes.
20. The people that I talk to on daily basis are all people I know through cheer.
21. I'm pretty much live in Tampa on the weekends.
22. When I finally see Shooting Stars live at Cheersport, I might die.
23. I need my hair done asap, but I'm waiting til Cheersport because Brooke's amazing!
24. Only 407 days until I'm 21!
25. badawah yuhkincue.

1. My actual name is Tasha :)
2. Living in Indiana sucks I wanna live somewhere warm.
3. I really need to go shower. but at the moment i dont want too.
4. I am currently wearing what i wore to practicee. Including my fabulous bow from Darla! :)
5. I would love to cheer at Gymtyme and go on to cheer at UofL or HPU for college.
6. I dont see ^^^^^^ that happening.
7. I feel like I can be much better at cheer I think that why I keep going to the gym everyday.
8. I'm on a level 3 small senior coed team.
9. I'm kinda tired.
10. After i get done with this i'm showering.
11. After I shower i will do my homework... maybee. haha
12. I'm really excited for Super Nationals!
13. ^ because I REALLY want a jacket. :D
14. I keep rehurting my foot when I tumble then I cant tumble on it for a couple days cuz it hurts to bad. :/
15. I'm SUPER excited to see Gymtyme and SENIOR ELITE on Sunday!!
16. Really pissed I have to leave Day 1 of Super Nationals early because I have to cheer a damn basketball game. :(
18. I LOVE hello kitty and sour patch kidss.
19. Sometimes if i have a bag of sour patch kids I always tear them in half and seperate the halves then eat them.
20. My mom juss yelled at my from downstairs to get in the shower.
21. I told her yeahh but ihm still on here,
22. I kno I spell I'm "ihm" but i like it that way.
23. ^ deal with itt.
24. Well off to shower!
25. peacee. :)

1. i'm 16 and a junior in highschool
2. school makes me crazy
3. i regret taking 4 weighted classes, 1 honors class and 1 "elective"
4. i paint my nails constantly. i hate naked nails
5. i love the smell of nail polish and nail polish remover
6. i'm from california and i hate the weather here
7. i love the rain and the snow
8. i love to run
9. but the treadmill bores me to death. running in nature is so much better
10. i'm a terrible procrastinator. i do it so often and end up so stressed out
11. i can't wait to go to college!
12. i love making lists and feeling all organized because i rarely am
13. my doggie always makes me smile. she's just too darn cute
14. we have 3 cars. 1 of them just sits in the garage until someone decides to drive it...
15. my parents are workoholics. it's all they do.
16. my brother is my best friend. i love it when he's home
17. i can tell my brother anything and he would never judge me
18. i'm extremely sarcastic
19. in my household, there is rarely a family dinner. we all just eat whenever
20. i love doing charity work
21. i love this message board
22. i check it daily
23. and i am constantly in awe of all the amazing teams out there
24. i say fierce, even with my non cheer friends
25. and they think i'm crazy! :)

1. my first name is NOT julie.
2. i have OCD and a severe seperation anxiety disorder.
3. i've never had orange juice.
4. or an orange for that matter. or bacon!
5. the only way i learn new songs is through cheer mixes.
6. i used to have a cat that looked both ways before it crossed the street.
7. i get scared easily.
8. i'm going to MIZZOU this fall (university of missouri) go tigers!
9. i sometimes just sit with my mouth gaping open at something..eek weird.
10. i love anything artificially flavored cherry.
11. i've recently become addicted to skype/tokbox.
12. i used to know HTML/CSS and make my own websites.
13. i reallllllllllllllllly like to read!
14. i tell my mommy everything.
15. i have to drink water after i eat ice cream.
16. i love football and college basketball.
17. i still watch and enjoy spongebob.
18. i don't know anyone who has the same bithday as me.
19. i'm editor-in-chief of my school newspaper, secretary of national honor society and presiden of studet council.
20. plus AP and honors classes. and i'm a senior. wtf?!
21. i'm superrrr sarcastic. and when people take it to heart..yikes..not good.
22. i love house md, cash cab, real world, teen mom and intervention.
23. i love sleeping during a thunderstorm!
24. i expect a lot out of people.
25. this is my favorite smiley EVER: :hello:

1. i only cheer for college this year
2. i will be out for 6 weeks once i get back to school since i slipped on a patch of ice in a parking lot on christmas day and got a scaphoid fracture
3. my favorite color is cerulean blue
4. i go to western illinois university
5. i want to be a forensic anthropologist
6. my favorite jeans are a pair i stole from my sister
7. i am addicted to disney channel
8. i am sickeningly in love with horror movies... i have seen almost every one ever made
9. i am allergic to raw onions... but i can eat them if they are cooked, grilled, fried, sauteed, or boiled
10. i always have to listen to music when i am going to bed or else i won't fall asleep
11. i just got obsessed with cheer bows... i ordered 7 in 2 days
12. i am completely addicted to the shows bones, gossip girl, and psych
13. i am 4'11" tall... so basically im a legal midget
14. i don't have my own car
15. when i was 7, i was on the diving team at the J. when i was doing one of my dives, i undercut a lot and all the skin on my face got scraped off by the metal diving board. i haven't done a backwards dive since then
16. i am jewish and extremely proud of it :]
17. i have cut my hair for Locks of Love three times
18. i absolutely hate coming home. every time i do, i miss my school and friends so bad i count down the days and hours til i go back
19. i just got a blackberry curve
20. im kind of obsessed with bbm... ADD ME!!
21. i have an unhealthy obsession with any sort of bread product... loaves of bread, muffins, bagels, crackers...
22. i get bored reeeeeallllllyyy easily
23. i go to target for EVERYTHING... gum, clothes, makeup..
24. i am addicted to video chatting (add me on tokbox and skype!!)
25. it took me an hour and 14 minutes to do this

1: I'm a cheerleader. Not a high school cheerleader. An all-star cheerleader. There is a difference (I did this on Facebook. That's why this is the first one).
2: Cheerleading music is better than any other music.
3: I become a fan of way too many pages on Facebook.
4: I video chat with Kristy Houghton way too much. And we don't even talk about anything.
5: My room is cheetah themed. Except my carpet is blue and that needs to change.
6: I live in my Snuggie.
7: I absolutely love gay guys. <3
8: I love math. It's my favorite subject in school.
9: I have an extremely unhealthy obsession with my MacBook.
10: I always carry chapstick with me everywhere I go.
11: I can't even begin to explain all my OCDs. All I'm going to say is that I HATE odd numbers.
12: I hate feet.
13: I cry whenever I think about not cheering anymore.
14: I love Twilight. I love Twilight. I love Twilight. I love Twilight. I love Twilight.
15: I will forever be on Team Edward.
16. I still have a baby blanket. Get over it :)
17: In the summer I work at a water park as a lifeguard and I love it.
18: I obsess over my weight, but barely do anything about it. I tell myself I'll do crunches everyday and eat healthier, but I never do.
19: I starve myself before every competition.
20: I have way too many pairs of sweat pants. But I can't stop buying them.
21: All of my best friends live way too far away from me. They're either 2 hours away, or in another state :( But one does live right down the street from me! And another lives 10 minutes awayyy :)
22: My bedroom is the coldest room in my house. I hate it.
23: I lose my remote all the time and then end up finding it either under my bed or somewhere in it.
24: I love Spongebob, George Lopez, Cash Cab, American Idol, Desperate Housewives and Hannah Montana. But Spongebob is my favorite.
25: I can't live without lotion. I bring it every where I go. I HATE having dry hands. It drives me freakin' NUTTTSSS!! ;lasdjfiajw;ekl!!! I can't even think about it. I put lotion on after I wash my hands because I feel like it makes them dry.

1. I'm 17 and a junior in highschool.
2. I'm excited but extremely scared to graduate.
3. My favorite shows are Cake Boss, Criminal Minds, Jersey Shore, Modern Family and Scrubs.
4. I HATE HATE HATE when people start to text when they're talking to me. Nothing is too important that it can't wait five seconds for me to finish what I'm telling you. It's one of my biggest pet peeves and I will just stop talking to you and walk away if you do it to me.
5. I love Ryan Sheckler. even though I know he's probably a total tool.
6. I want to move to Southern California after I graduate. I love it there and can't wait to go back out there again this summer!
7. My dream school is Duke University although I don't have the money to go there. and I am obsessed with Blue Devil Basketball and Jon Scheyer. If you're a Tar Heel fan we can only be friends 11 months out of the year. no exceptions.
8. I love Cheer Extreme Senior Elite and Coed Elite. and I will always pick SE to win. no matter who is in the division.
9. I work at Buffalo Wild Wings with 5 of my cousins and my aunt. It's a family affair.
10. I've began a bucket list with 101 things to do before I die that I carry with me everywhere.
11. I don't believe in ghosts but I do believe something lives under my bed. and If I don't leap into bed from across the room it will grab my feet and take me away forever.
12. I love to read voluntarily but won't read when given a time limit or specific book.
13. I LOVE to bake. I'll make a cake or cookies for you anytime and I'm pretty good at it.
14. I say I hate my dog but the truth is that I love him more than anything and he's my little buddy. even if he is evil.
15. I'm obsessed with textsfromlastnight.com and postsecret.com! I go on them constantly!
16. Unlike most people I LOVE school. it's just the getting up at 6am part I don't like.
17. I have never met anyone better than me at March Madness.
18. My favorite movies are Mean Girls, The Hangover and Elf. It's quite the combination.
19. I tutored my high school's quarterback last year in Algebra 2. I would never do it again no matter how much you paid me. He fit that sterotype to a T. It was like trying to teach a rock to roll over.
20. I dressed up for the premiere of the last Harry Potter and plan to do it again for the next one. Even though I've only seen like 5 of the movies.
21. I'm a diehard fan of Taylor Lautner, Zac Efron, and Ryan Reynolds. I will see any movie they're in simply because they're in it. No matter how stupid the movie is, they're acting was incredible.
22. Germs are the enemy. I wash my hands, shower, and use more hand sanitizer than anyone I know. Needless to say, I don't get sick very often.
23. I'm late for school almost every day. but I'm early for everything else in life.
24. My instructor made me cry during my driving test. I'm still pretty sure that's the only reason I passed.
25. I'm severely scared of the dark. I sleep with 2 night lights that basically light up my whole room and turn on every single light when I'm home alone. along with putting everything from music to the tv on blast.

I'm too lazy to do this but Jay if you want to move to Garland you can have my room lol I'm moving out next year anyways hah

1. I drive a black 1997 Rav-4. Yes it's almost 14 years old, but still runs great and I love it. A new one would be nice though.
2. I was born in BRANDON, Florida =) But moved to SC as a baby.
3. I am a freshman at the University of South Carolina
4. I'm a sister of Kappa Kappa Gamma Sorority
5. I have no feeling in my right kneecap and can't bend it past 90 degrees due to a standing pass gone wrong junior year. Therefore....
6. I HATE TUMBLING.
7. I'm obsessed with football. Like, probably more than any girl. Sportscenter is one of my favorite shows.
8. I could live in sweatpants and tshirts. And kind of do
9. I was an only child for 11 years, then my parents both remarried other people and I got 3 siblings within 3 years.
10. I worked at Moes for 2 years in high school.
11. I'm a public relations major. My dream job would be to work PR for any major sports team.
12. I put on lotion probably 10 times a day.
13. When I was younger I used to want to be on Saturday Night Live.
14. I'm allergic to all sorts of crap. No food, but all sorts of grass, wood, dust, animals, etc
15. Little kids make me nervous
16. I never EVER get enough sleep. If I had it my way I would sleep till after noon daily. And it still would never be enough.
17. For this reason, I am convinced naps are the best thing ever created.
18. I have a weird phobia of people touching my neck. And I hate FEET.
19. I WILL live in New York City at some point in my life.
20. When I was younger I walked on my toes so much that it stunted the development in my heels and back on my legs. They put me in 2 huge casts for several months from my toes to my knees to force me to walk flat footed.
21. I really love cold weather. I love South Carolina, but I don't think I belong here.
22. I eat like crap. I rarely ever get veggies or anything other than carbs.
23. I absolutely love to make people laugh and I will probably do anything to do it.
24. I love the tanning bed.
25. My initials spell KEG. woo.

1. I drive a Yellow Mustang, which is great cause my 2 best friends drive Mustangs too.
2. I am a Tridelt.
3. I am a terrible cook, but I try.
4. I love the game show network, I watch it for atleast 2 hours a day. I also enjoy a good dose of ABCFamily. Gotta love Full House.
5. I asked my mom for a snuggie, she thought I was joking. I got it, and I was stoked.
6. I love redbull, best drink ever.
7. Because of Coleman, paranormal activity happens in the apartment.
8. My one cat Moose, was eaten by a coyote.
9. In high school, we all used to gather on wednesdays to eat fully-loaded waffles before school. Favorite.
10. I used to cheer with legit, half of senior black.
11. Everyone thought I got a DUI this one night, cause my car spun out and my wonderful best friends took a picture of me by my car, with 3 cops surrounding me with flashlights. This picture was posted on facebook immediately.
12. I sometimes drink Nyquil, even when I'm not sick.
13. I love black guys, they are hotter than white guys. Hands down.
14. I've been watching who wants to be a millionaire these past two nights and one of the questions shocked me, more so because, the boy I'm talking to couldn't finish the phrase "little bunny foo foo, hoppin through the forest, scoopin up the feild mice, and ..." And this guy now, did not know what Peeps were in the shape of.
15. Some people would say I'm obsessed with my cats, it's fine.
16. This one time, in Daytona, the wind blew me over in my stunt. Embarassing.
17. I have flashing green lights on the side of my laptop, and everyone asks what they are. I don't know either.
18. I can't swallow pills, but I can swallow marshmallows.
19. Playing hide and go seek in the apartment is the scariest thing, and after coleman found my first spot in 5 seconds, my second spot took them more like 45 minutes.
20. G.I. Joe lives down stairs from me, I promise.
21. This one time, I was driving home and talking to Matt, and I was dead serious about cops having strobe lights on their cars.
22. I love Salt and Vinegar chips.
23. I have a hard time sleeping if noone else is home.
24. My teeth hurt really bad when I get sick.
25. I met cat in the hat and the purple cat from Alice in Wonderland with Alyssa. Cat in the Hat was a jerk.

Back