OT 25 Facts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
1.) I lost part of my pinky finger in a motorcycle accident. along with a huge chunk of skin.
2.) i got to meet dominique moceanu during an exhibition after the olympic games one year.
3.) im a huge WWE fan, ive also met one of the Bella twins when they were training here in orlando once.
4.) i fudged my way through senior project in high school. lol. still graduated with a 4.0
5.) ive cheered for 9 years. 4 of them being allstars.
6.) i work a summer job at a theme park in Harry Potter world, but ive never read or seen a single book or movie.
7.) i was a camp counselor during the summers in high school at camp wewa.
8.) im obsessed with playing SimCity.
9.) i met my now fiance through Myspace.
10.) ive seen the ball drop at time square, while freezing my a** off at 16 years old.
11.) i use to be addicted to eating ramen noodles (DONT DO IT, your body will hate you later) i blame my dad for that one.

I didn't, I just put 1 where it should have been. I c/p'd it from Google Docs and it looked normal until I uploaded it.

I mean, if you're fishing for another fact I'm sure I can think of something

25. (officially 26.) I was in a Bunco group for a little over 2 years (made up of military spouses from Marines and Army0 and one of the last few months we played, they realized I was actually child 3 of 4---everyone assumed I was an only child because I'm kinda Type A, competitive, and I guess I never talk about my siblings.

People always think this about me too! I've been told I have "only child syndrome" because of the things you listed haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1.) I lost part of my pinky finger in a motorcycle accident. along with a huge chunk of skin.
2.) i got to meet dominique moceanu during an exhibition after the olympic games one year.
3.) im a huge WWE fan, ive also met one of the Bella twins when they were training here in orlando once.
4.) i fudged my way through senior project in high school. lol. still graduated with a 4.0
5.) ive cheered for 9 years. 4 of them being allstars.
6.) i work a summer job at a theme park in Harry Potter world, but ive never read or seen a single book or movie.
7.) i was a camp counselor during the summers in high school at camp wewa.
8.) im obsessed with playing SimCity.
9.) i met my now fiance through Myspace.
10.) ive seen the ball drop at time square, while freezing my a** off at 16 years old.
11.) i use to be addicted to eating ramen noodles (DONT DO IT, your body will hate you later) i blame my dad for that one.
I LOVE WWE [emoji16]

1. I'm the youngest in my family.
2. It annoys me greatly when people spell my name wrong. Even when it's right in their face and they still spell it wrong.
3. I like to read books. 90% of the time I read books beginning-end-middle. I just like to read that way. Lol
4. I'm not athletic at all. All my family can play some sort of sport. An athletic ability actually skipped over me to my nieces and nephews.
5. 99% of the time I shop I get talked to in Spanish. I look Spanish to other Spanish or Mexicans I guess.
6. My last names is Spanish so I get a lot of mail in Spanish. I had to change my last name to just the first letter on Pinterest because I kept getting posts in Spanish.
7. I use to only know about fierce board because of the wiki page. I didn't know it was a message forum until last year lol.
8. I got into all star (as a fan) by watching GA's worlds 2010 routine. I didn't get the fierce board reference at the time.
9. I love to DIY projects.
10. I'm a night owl but I also like to sleep. That's way naps are the best.
11. I love this time of the year because everywhere you go it smells like chile. Yum.
12. I love chile-green and red. I like it fresh with salt, roasted with salt, dried then fried with salt and of course my moms chile stew. But when I go out to eat at Mexican/nmexican restuarant I only order red on the side.
13. I have very tiny feet and hands. But glad I don't have man hands lol for all you seinfield fans.
14. One of my favorite shows is of course Seinfield.
15. My mom thought I was a boy when I was born because she thought I was bald (rare for NA) so she decided to name me the boys name she picked out. Then the dr said I was a girl and took off my cap and Voula lots of hair. But she decided to keep my name the same since it could be used for I girl. I'm glad because I don't like the girls name she picked out.
16. I'm weird about packing early for trips. I even write a list.
17. I'm very organized and like to be on time. I'm usually only late to stuff if someone else makes me late.
18. I hate feet.
19. I'm scared of hights and deep water(ocean and lakes). Put them together and it's my worst nightmare.
20. I hate being dirty. I take showers/wash my hair everyday. If I don't take a shower a couple hours after waking up I feel so gross.
21. I've been told many times that I have nice strong and heathy hair by hairdressers. They ask what's my secret and I say umm I wash it...everyday.
22. I love fairies.
23. I love make up.
24. One of favorite female rappers is lil Kim lol don't judge me.
25. I hate being hot. I would rather be cold than hot. I get sick easily if I'm too hot or its to hot out.
When I read this thread a few nights ago. Before I got to the end (knowing it was a 5 year old thread) I knew it was going to be @offical OWEcheer that bumped it lol.

Eta: grammar errors
Eta2: I forgot #18 lol

Last edited:
11) I like to learn about people's childhoods, their fears and hopes, and their insecurities. It makes me feel closer to them on a very human level.

12) I always have and will feel isolated from the rest of humanity. It doesn't matter how warm and welcoming people are. I think it stems from my introversion and a deep-seated fear of rejection.

13) I can be extremely talkative, online and in person.

14) Before I saw what ACEDAD looked like, I thought he was this dark-haired, brooding, mustached butcher-looking dude. He actually looks like a jolly, Southern Graham Norton, LOL.

15) I am suspicious of everyone and everything, sometimes to the point at which I seem like a paranoid conspiracy theorist. But I'm not the type to think that everyone is out to get me.

16) I hate super emotional, sentimental songs. They ruin my mood and make me feel awkward when I am in a room of people.

17) I feel really out of place when in a room full of people and loud music.

18) Babies and children love me, I'm not sure why.

19) I love full cheeks and dimples on people--babies, adults, anyone.

20) My favorite Bollywood movie (and by far the most romantic movie I have ever seen) is Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. I love and I love the soundtrack. Little Anjali is my homegirl.

21) I hate politics.

22) The male mind irritates me, though I can understand it a bit.

23) Whenever I watch a scary movie or scary Let's Play video, I pretend that I am an inanimate object in the movie/video to make myself less scared.

24) I feel so awkward complementing people. I don't want to sound insincere.

25) As a fun creative project, I am thinking of creating a small pantheon of cheer gods (3 for partner stunts, baskets and pyramids, 1 for jumps, 1 or 2 for tumbling, and one for dance) and writing out an entire mythology for them and building a shrine to them.

1. I have really bad senioritis. I can't wait to go to college.
2. I'm addicted to crime solving shows (SVU, NCIS, Criminal Minds).
3. I hate sappy, romantic movies but I love action movies.
4. I watched all of Gossip Girl in 3 weeks (including going to school).
5. My birthday is actually in 2 days (August 20th).
6. I love watermelon.
7. I'm getting glasses in less than a week when they come in.
8. A lot of my friends leave for college tomorrow and I'm sad about it. Although, I am really happy for them.
9. I want to visit Boston sometime soon.
10. I started liking allstar cheerleading after seeing a video of Senior Elite back in 2011.
11. I've honestly spent the last 5 days at the pool.
12. I probably should be reading my summer reading book right now.
13. I want to study abroad in Paris while in college.
14. I may or may not having a Coca Cola Vanilla addiction.
15. I'm 4'11.
16. I cheered for 1 year, sophomore year. I hope to cheer in college.
17. I once broke a finger by accidentally slamming a car door on it. I spent that night freezing at a football game with a broken finger!
18. I want to study Political Science & International Relations in college.
19. Somehow, I forgot to say I'm Laura.
20. I get told that I look somewhere in the ranges of 13 to 18. I'm basically 17 now[emoji28]
21. I literally have a combination of my mom and dad's personalities but I'm just more extroverted than them.
22. My half sister is 8 years older than me.
23. I can't wait for football season to officially start so I can be in the student section
24. I live in North Carolina (teal army).
25. I also really love Cheddar & Sour Cream chips but they have to be regular not ruffles.

Sorry it's mostly all cheer:

1: before I cheered I thought it was stupid
2: I fell in love with the sport
3: I started Allstar cheer in 2009
4: before Allstars I cheered for a highly competitive rec team
5: the first season we had 60 girls on that one team
6: I went to summit 3 times
7: I go to Maine every summer for a week in August
8: when I aged out after being a super senior my gym owner wanted me to stay and coach
9: I'm 19
10: last season was my injury season
11: my flyer broke my nose and a concussion I never got it looked at (I should of)
12: I miss my team from last season so much
13: I have friends from many different gyms
14: some are world champions
15: I got my license two years late
16: I hated school until I got to college
17: I'm shy until I get to know you
18: I worry about what people think about me
19: children love me
20: I still don't know what I want to do when I'm older
21: I want to be an amazing coach(it's my first season)
22: I coach a junior 2 team
23: I put others before me
24: I can't tumble for my life however I can stunt like a beast
25: I'm hoping this season will be amazing

1. I'm 22 and I still don't know how to put on eyeliner

2. My parents got divorced from each other...twice

3. I love reading and writing

4. I didn't get my drivers license until I was 19

5. I'm excessively high strung

6. When I get married I want to keep my last name so when I (eventually) finish all my schooling people will call me Dr. Wright

7. Getting married before 30 sounds terrifying and extremely unappealing

8. KU basketball is one of my most favorite things

9. I'm terrified of the normal doctor, the dentist, and the eye doctor. And car washes.

10. I'm almost 5'8" and my sister is just under 5'0". She has red hair (mine is brown) and is...more "blessed" than I am. She's also extremely pale and I have olive skin and people always ask if we have the same parents (we do)

11. My little cousins (and their parents) are my favorite people in the whole world.

12. I'm a crazy picky eater so going out to eat somewhere new is my biggest nightmare.

13. I love any TV show based around the FBI. I've even looked up how to get into the FBI because I wanted to be involved so bad haha.

14. I've never had a job interview so I feel totally screwed for when I graduate in May.

15. Holding babies makes me happy.

16. My planner is my bible. If something isn't in there it basically doesn't exist.

17. I freakin LOVE fall and I want it to hurry up and get here so I can wear boots, cardigans, and sweaters.

18. I'm an extroverted introvert.

19. I was extremely shy/anxious as a child and brought books everywhere so I wouldn't have to talk to anyone.

20. I love blankets so much. Even in the summer I always have one with me.

21. My whole family listens to country but my favorite band is Yellowcard and I listen to mostly indie/alternative/punk/metal

22. I get told I have a southern accent but I'm from Missouri so I definitely don't.

23. I have a serious case of RBF.

24. I love psychology and my life has improved so much since I changed my major to psych.

25. I want a puppy so bad but my dad said I'm not allowed to get one until I'm paying my own rent [emoji17]

I want to play! Some are kinda long, sorry:
1. I'll be a freshman at Louisiana Tech this fall!
2. I'm addicted to online shopping. I have to talk myself out of buying stuff regularly.
3. I love anything and everything Disney. And will forever.
4. I don't know whether to be happy or sad that my cheerleading/coaching career is over. I'm going to miss it so much but I won't miss the drama.
5. I've been dating the same guy since my freshman year of high school. No regrets [emoji4]
6. I only want two things in life: to travel the world, and to eat whatever I want and still be skinny.
7. I can't decide whether to be excited or nervous about college.
8. I have 1 cat, and he is my best friend in the world. His name is Mr. Kitty.
9. I'm terrible at doing my own hair and makeup. I feel like I don't deserve to be a girl sometimes.
10. No matter how bad my day was, a bath or some ice cream can make it better. (For extra bad days: ice cream while in a bath!)
11. The first AS cheer video I watched was of a young Kiara Nowlin doing an individual routine.
12. I truly fell in love with cheer after watching a video of Top Gun at Worlds 2007.
13. I am terrible about holding grudges. Idk why, but I know I need to work on it.
14. I love trying new things! I was super picky and shy when I was a kid so I feel like I'm constantly trying to make up for it. I'd love to set a goal like "try something new every day for a year", even if it's little stuff like food or a new workout routine.
15. I'm a terrible driver. I feel like I always will be.
16. I currently have over 4,000 unread emails. Oops.
17. I have a twin brother and our personalities are polar opposites. Our only similarity at all is our hair color.
18. I'm currently playing this game called Hearthstone and I'm terrible at it and I lose probably 8 out of every 10 games I play.
19. I can't watch scary movies. If I do I end up sleeping with my mom for like a week.
20. I once met Kevin Hart and his family in a lazy river but I feel like I totally played it cool [emoji41] (still bitter I didn't have my phone for a picture though!)
21. My dad is one of my biggest heroes.
22. My sister just turned 10 and is already a way better cheerleader than I ever was; I'm proud and jealous at the same time ;)
23. I love making friends but I'm not very good at it.
24. I actually cried when I found out Coed Elite won worlds. I didn't know I could feel so happy for people I didn't even know lol.
25. Even though I'll no longer have any connection to cheer starting next month, I have no plans to leave FB because I like you guys and I'm annoying like that.

1. My first intro to all star cheer was my high school cheer coach showing me Top Gun in '08.

2. I actually quit my high school cheer team my senior year because we got a new coach and everyone was complacent to sit and talk instead of practice and that did not prep me to cheer in college!

3. I made my college team somehow and cheered for 2 years before being injured and retiring. College cheer is my favorite thing ever.

4. Louisville's All Girl's routine this year brings tears to my eyes. Their elite section omg. Side note, anyone have their music for this year?!? Or GT Golden Girls?!

5. @AllstarObsession and I actually went to rival high schools and have mutual friends, but we met through the board and have hung out a few times. But now she's off in the Air Force and I miss her loads!!!

6. I was originally a business major, but it turns out I hated it so now I'm a math major.

7. I think I'm crazy for being a math major. Like there are times I don't think I'm smart enough even though I've had A's in all of my college level math classes and I'm in honor societies.

8. I work a chocolatier; my official title is "assistant pastry chef" so I make all the cookies and things (including French macarons!) but I'm also trained to do chocolate work as well. I really like my job, it's a pretty sweet way to work my way through school.

9. I enjoy bad puns (ex, see above.)

10. I have no official culinary training though. I watched a lot of food network and was in the kitchen A LOT as a kid, always making desserts though!

11. I love food. I guess I'm a "foodie" and I'm one of those annoying people that take photographs of their food. But I like to look back on it and remember how great it was!

12. I'm currently obsessed with this dessert from a local restaurant called the "healthy breakfast." It is a cereal milk panna cotta topped with homemade candied cornflakes and fresh fruit, with a little donut with an orange juice glaze on the side. It is AMAZING.

13. I don't like eggs though. Like scrambled eggs, hard boiled, quiche, etc. but I'm fine with them in baked goods, even meringues, but not like cooked by itself.

14. Since I don't like eggs, I don't really eat breakfast. I prefer a muffin and coffee/tea in the morning. But if I get an actual breakfast of like waffles or pancakes, it's a big treat!

15. Both of my mom and my dad were firefighters. My mom outranked my dad when they first met.

16. My mom is my biggest inspiration, especially being a women in male-dominated fields! She's such a bada$$!

17. I hate having dirty hands. I cannot stand dirt under my fingernails and if I get chocolate or caramel on them at work, I have to wash them right away! I just can't deal. I used to cry when I got sap on my hands when I was little.

Annnnd I'm out of interesting facts.

Back