All-Star 2by2 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
There is going to be a lot 2by2 videos next weeks and I make this therad for all of them.

Here first one:

I love these older songs beig picked, but what are the chances of these athletes knowing the songs?

I love these older songs beig picked, but what are the chances of these athletes knowing the songs?

I wonder the samething. But maybe he has to sometimes change them (the songs) in order for him to be able to put them on YouTube? Just a guess though.

I wonder the samething. But maybe he has to sometimes change them (the songs) in order for him to be able to put them on YouTube? Just a guess though.

I figured since it is the parents paying for these that he may use a song that the parents will know. I just know that these athletes are mid to late 90s babies so I doubt they know these older songs from the 80s.

I figured since it is the parents paying for these that he may use a song that the parents will know. I just know that these athletes are mid to late 90s babies so I doubt they know these older songs from the 80s.
True. I never really thought about that! But no matter what song he puts in his videos, his videos are breathtakingly amazing. :)

Latest posts

Back