Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I definitely thought this was about to be a crazy drama thread!
I haven't been but my flyer and another flyer on my team went. They said it was fun but they could hardly move after it bc they did so much conditioning!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I definitely thought this was about to be a crazy drama thread!
I haven't been but my flyer and another flyer on my team went. They said it was fun but they could hardly move after it bc they did so much conditioning!

Last edited:
So here's what happened....I joined this board. Well I have to post 3 times in Newbies so I've been looking around so I can do my three posts. I came across a post about summer camp. People on there were talking about the Super Camp by Cheer Athletics. I've never heard of this camp so I checked out their site. Now we're going. Session 1. I love in Chicago. A trip to Texas will be a around $2,000. So the way I look at it...had I not joined here I would not have spent that money. :) Hope it's worth it. Those who have attended before...what are your thoughts? Did you love it? Was it helpful?

Your post has a misleading title. I'm going to adjust it. I'll give you first crack at what to change it to (just write here) or I will come up with a title. Thank you.

The title definantly caught my attention. Hope your CP has fun at the camp. Welcome...

What? Just delete it. I was just telling a story of how we ended up a cheer camp.

He doesn't mind you being cute or intriguing. But he doesn't want someone looking at it and thinking you've been somehow defrauded.

Don't take things so personally.

@Cheeraholic It is all good. Come back. And it was cute and we understood what you meant. Just from reading the thread title it had a double meaning, and not the one you intended.

I was researching Camp Woodward today with another cheer mom. We definitely want to do a camp for our CPs somewhere this year, too. I hear nothing but great things about CA Super Camp and congratulations for you and your CP, it will be awesome!!

Are you really? I can see who it would cause someone to leave. A funny title was put up (which was immediately understood once the post was read) and the OP was told to change it immediately. It could cause me to not visit the site again if I was a newbie.

But King gave her the opportunity to change it and I gave an explanation as to why. THEN she left.

You can understand why King would want it changed, right?

I missed it too but can see how for a newbie having their first big post come under scrutiny can scare them off. Poster obviously made an unintentional faux pas. Hopefully she'll come back.

Cheer Dad = broke dad

Latest posts

Back