All-Star [4/5-4/6] Acda - Reach The Beach All Star Nationals - Ocean City, Md

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay. Everyone is saying the warm up Mats are soaking wet and the tent for warm ups are not high enough. Also, that because of the construction, I heard that the actual event area is too small this year.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Okay. Everyone is saying the warm up Mats are soaking wet and the tent for warm ups are not high enough. Also, that because of the construction, I heard that the actual event area is too small this year.

Yes, CP has said that the warmup mats are soaked and slippery. Sounds like injuries waiting to happen.

From a spectator POV I've got no complaints about the lower hall. VIP area is narrow and deep, though, so I didn't even go in. Good views from the chairs.

The actual mats weren't really wet, but the ground around them was, and it soaked your shoes before you got on the mats.

That's what cp said. And that it was pretty nasty.
Yeah. A lot of teams were confused because we had a stunt mat and a full spring floor in one tent and warmed up everything on there. After we left that tent we went to a seperate one with just tumble strips. We had nothing to do since we already warmed up our tumbling

Good event overall I thought... My two are levels 1 and 2 so we only competed upstairs but things ran pretty smoothly up there! Waaaaaay too early in the morning for large youth 2, though. I could have lived without that very easily!

Also that shark was super awkward dancing like a maniac in front of eleven bleary eyed parents at 6:50 in the morning. SUPER AWKWARD!!

Back