OT " ____ Club" Shirts..where To Find?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

SheCheers

Cheer Parent
Mar 6, 2011
At NCA and Cheerpower in the apparel stores, they had the t-shirts that had Backhandspring Club, Full Club, etc but they didn't have any youth sizes.
Does anyone know where to get these online? they don't have them at varsity.com

I think that they are only sold at places where Varsity goes. They had them at UCA High School Nationals, so I'm pretty sure they will have them at UCA All Star nationals.

Ugh, so I guess they don't have youth sizes. Thanks for the info!

Ugh, so I guess they don't have youth sizes. Thanks for the info!
They might have youth sizes at UCA nationals, for the younger girls so they can be in the ____ club too lol. If you're not going then maybe you could have somebody look for you

They might have youth sizes at UCA nationals, for the younger girls so they can be in the ____ club too lol. If you're not going then maybe you could have somebody look for you

we are going, but they didn't have Youth at NCA (well, they had ONE youth large, but cp is a youth small). i already have someone looking for me, though, because she's getting there a day earlier than I am! LOL. i wish they had them online somewhere.

we are going, but they didn't have Youth at NCA (well, they had ONE youth large, but cp is a youth small). i already have someone looking for me, though, because she's getting there a day earlier than I am! LOL. i wish they had them online somewhere.
Try asking them to order one for you when you're there if they are out of your size. My sister did that with a sweatshirt last year, it got sent straight to our house:)

Back