OT A 100% Bragging Forum:)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jul 26, 2010
So, if you got your backwalk over today, or a r/o whip double whip full.
Or a ball up 360. Or an elevator, tell us:]

I'll start- today, I became consistent with my front tucks:]

did some triples on the trampoline today for my first time tumbling since i tore tendons in my ankle :)

Well, I broke my toe two days ago and still did all my tumbling.:)

..even though it hurt like crap and I think I screwed my toe up even more.

Got my backhandpsring todayyyy I did 20 of them by myself ! and my tumbling coach said I have a realllly good roundoff & won't have a problem learning ro bhs soo, I'm starting them next Wednesday wooo! It's also really frustrating though because I've been going to privates for like 2 months now at least once sometimes twice a week (i do school cheer & we don't compete and only have 2 girls that can tumble, i did allstars for 2 years on a jr 1) anyway I've always been a pretty strong tumbler and have had a punch front for about a year and a half now haha but I could just never get the concept of doing a backhandspring. I mean I knew how to do it, its just my body wouldn't. I don't know how to explain it. Butttt today my coach was trying to think of a way to explain to get me to stop throwing my arms back too early, so she said sit jump pull (duh) but the next one i did I just thought sit jump pull as i went and it was perfect. Then she completely let go on one and i noticed in the middle of it and i was sooo excited, then she said do 5 by myself and then take a break then another 5 until we get to 20. so i did them :) sorry i'm just reallly excited!

Got my backhandpsring todayyyy I did 20 of them by myself ! and my tumbling coach said I have a realllly good roundoff & won't have a problem learning ro bhs soo, I'm starting them next Wednesday wooo! It's also really frustrating though because I've been going to privates for like 2 months now at least once sometimes twice a week (i do school cheer & we don't compete and only have 2 girls that can tumble, i did allstars for 2 years on a jr 1) anyway I've always been a pretty strong tumbler and have had a punch front for about a year and a half now haha but I could just never get the concept of doing a backhandspring. I mean I knew how to do it, its just my body wouldn't. I don't know how to explain it. Butttt today my coach was trying to think of a way to explain to get me to stop throwing my arms back too early, so she said sit jump pull (duh) but the next one i did I just thought sit jump pull as i went and it was perfect. Then she completely let go on one and i noticed in the middle of it and i was sooo excited, then she said do 5 by myself and then take a break then another 5 until we get to 20. so i did them :) sorry i'm just reallly excited!
Good for you!! Congrats!! It's always so exciting to get a new skill!! The feeling never gets old! :D

Latest posts

Back