Status
Not open for further replies.

JadeHewitt

Original Poster
Jun 24, 2012
London
Role:
Athlete
I think we can all agree that cheerleading VERY quickly becomes your life. But I think I may be a little over obsessed with my sport. :p

I listen to CheerFM CONSTANTLY (I have it on right now actually).
I have more cheer music on my iPod than pretty much anything else.
I am always pulling my facials out in public without realising.
I pull facials in pictures with friends.
When waiting in line, instead of standing still, I practice my flying.
I'm always going over my cheer routine.
I stretch every day.
I have watched pretty much every cheer video on YouTube.
I didn't have a social life this year, just a cheer life... And I loved it!
I stretch while doing my homework.
I stalk 'Cheerlebrities'.

There are so many more things... But basically, everything I do is cheer related and none of my friends cheer, so they think I'm weird as anything.
Anyone else this obsessed? Or am I really just that weird? :/

Upvote 0
May 25, 2012
hahaha in public I sing to cheer music like Cheer Extreme se and F5, and people have given me weird looks. Because I even say the sound effects like "ding ding!" haha. And when I am on the bus for school I try to show my non cheer friends my routine and since i'm sitting down, they cant see my leg motions and me stunting or tumbling (of course) and they think I am a lunatic!

JadeHewitt

Original Poster
Jun 24, 2012
London
Role:
Athlete
hahaha in public I sing to cheer music like Cheer Extreme se and F5, and people have given me weird looks. Because I even say the sound effects like "ding ding!" haha. And when I am on the bus for school I try to show my non cheer friends my routine and since i'm sitting down, they cant see my leg motions and me stunting or tumbling (of course) and they think I am a lunatic!
Haha the practicing the cheer routine on the bus is so funny! I do that all the time and you just end up looking really silly with crazy arm motions and facials but not really moving :p

Reactions: xpameggles

ACEDAD

Named "Best Veteran" meaning "Most Attractive".
Cheer Parent
Dec 14, 2009
Hoover, AL
www.acetribe.com
Role:
Retired From Cheer
I'm new to this... Is this a thing? Haha. I've seen people with 'I text ACEDAD all the time' in their description :p

It's one of King's funny sayings he added a few years ago. But you would be surprised how many people text, message, email, etc about things. I help when I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts