A Little Cheer Obsessed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 24, 2012
I think we can all agree that cheerleading VERY quickly becomes your life. But I think I may be a little over obsessed with my sport. :p

I listen to CheerFM CONSTANTLY (I have it on right now actually).
I have more cheer music on my iPod than pretty much anything else.
I am always pulling my facials out in public without realising.
I pull facials in pictures with friends.
When waiting in line, instead of standing still, I practice my flying.
I'm always going over my cheer routine.
I stretch every day.
I have watched pretty much every cheer video on YouTube.
I didn't have a social life this year, just a cheer life... And I loved it!
I stretch while doing my homework.
I stalk 'Cheerlebrities'.

There are so many more things... But basically, everything I do is cheer related and none of my friends cheer, so they think I'm weird as anything.
Anyone else this obsessed? Or am I really just that weird? :/

I'm pretty obsessed, but my closest friends are the girls on my allstar team, because we have been cheering together since we were like 6, so they are the same way and don't think i'm weird at all

I do the same thing but i have no cheer friends that i can talk to all the time and i talk to cheerlebrities all the time !

hahaha in public I sing to cheer music like Cheer Extreme se and F5, and people have given me weird looks. Because I even say the sound effects like "ding ding!" haha. And when I am on the bus for school I try to show my non cheer friends my routine and since i'm sitting down, they cant see my leg motions and me stunting or tumbling (of course) and they think I am a lunatic!

hahaha in public I sing to cheer music like Cheer Extreme se and F5, and people have given me weird looks. Because I even say the sound effects like "ding ding!" haha. And when I am on the bus for school I try to show my non cheer friends my routine and since i'm sitting down, they cant see my leg motions and me stunting or tumbling (of course) and they think I am a lunatic!
Haha the practicing the cheer routine on the bus is so funny! I do that all the time and you just end up looking really silly with crazy arm motions and facials but not really moving :p

I'm new to this... Is this a thing? Haha. I've seen people with 'I text ACEDAD all the time' in their description :p

It's one of King's funny sayings he added a few years ago. But you would be surprised how many people text, message, email, etc about things. I help when I can.

It's one of King's funny sayings he added a few years ago. But you would be surprised how many people text, message, email, etc about things. I help when I can.
Yeah, your name has been brought up a lot, haha. It's nice to know there's someone you can rely on to help answer your questions. :)

Back