All-Star A Tv Show For Rays!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO EXCITED FOR THIS!! Any clue when it will be aired? I know it will take a while since they are just starting to film. Just wondering :)

I am so excited!!! Some of my girls I coached are trying out that day...I'll keep my fingers crossed that I might see them on tv!!! Congrats to the program!

Soooo excited!!!! The stingray all stars page on fb just posted about this and I immediately came here to see if anyone posted about it! Wonder if @kingston has any more info on this? Between step 1, jersey cheer, and possibly this tv show my dvr will be full if all of the shows continue the series!! :)

Soooo excited!!!! The stingray all stars page on fb just posted about this and I immediately came here to see if anyone posted about it! Wonder if @kingston has any more info on this? Between step 1, jersey cheer, and possibly this tv show my dvr will be full if all of the shows continue the series!! :)

I am SO FREAKING EXCITED for this! I literally freaked the second I read it on Facebook! I'm so happy for the Rays, and I can't wait to get an "inside look" into such a wonderful gym!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back