OT Air Force

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jun 23, 2010
I'm legitimately considering the Air Force for nursing, as opposed to my local junior college for nursing. I'm an incoming senior, so I'm getting pretty nervous about making this decision.

Any help or advice??

I'm legitimately considering the Air Force for nursing, as opposed to my local junior college for nursing. I'm an incoming senior, so I'm getting pretty nervous about making this decision.

Any help or advice??

I had the opportunity to visit the Air Force Academy for two weeks during the summer before my senior year. It was a science "summit" for 2 seniors from each state. It was one of the most amazing times of my life. I seriously, seriously considered it. To this day, I have some regrets that I didn't go.

I had the opportunity to visit the Air Force Academy for two weeks during the summer before my senior year. It was a science "summit" for 2 seniors from each state. It was one of the most amazing times of my life. I seriously, seriously considered it. To this day, I have some regrets that I didn't go.
This is what I'm worried about. My junior college is top 3 in the nation, with a renowned nursing school.

Nobody told me how hard it would be to make a decision!

Back