All Newbies - PLEASE READ!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm still kind of confused. What is the difference between the newbie forum. Where do I find them. And and why should we be restricted from certain things just because we are new. I feel so underclass :(

I'm still kind of confused. What is the difference between the newbie forum. Where do I find them. And and why should we be restricted from certain things just because we are new. I feel so underclass :(

People have to stay in the newbie forum for a while because they don't know what's going on yet!

It's only a short time and doesn't keep you from reading everything.

Thanks so much! We're moving from Arizona to Idaho at the end of this season, and I don't know anything about the Idaho gyms! I hope this site can help me as much as it helped you! :) From my little bit of Google research, it looks like my options in Boise might be a bit limited; I hope that someone with some personal knowledge can help shed some light on the quality of the gyms there. Yikes!
Idaho is a great place. In Boise there are quite a few gyms. So much depends on your skill and whether you are looking for a large gym or small gym. Idaho cheer is by far the largest in Boise and has the largest variety of levels and ages of teams. There is western cheer elite in nampa, gem state in Boise, Danik twisters and xtreme cheer pulse. I've lived here for 18 years and my daughter was in the Allstar community for 9 years. Feel free to inbox me and I would be more than happy to give you any information you need.
Good luck!!

Back