All-Star American Northwest (portland) Dec 5-6, 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

She's on S3 and 4. Yours? I think you already said, but I'm not positive.

She's on S3 and 4. Yours? I think you already said, but I'm not positive.

Sr CoED3 and coaching Jr 1. Now I don't know if we can be nice to each other anymore. Aren't we competing against each other this year?:)

Sr CoED3 and coaching Jr 1. Now I don't know if we can be nice to each other anymore. Aren't we competing against each other this year?:)

Haha! I guess we are! My daughter wasn't originally on that team. An athlete quit and she took her place last month.

Haha! I guess we are! My daughter wasn't originally on that team. An athlete quit and she took her place last month.

Well that's it then! It's ON! Ha ha!

I hope you guys have a great year and I'll cheer you on - promise!

It's on South Elite's comp schedule. I hope this is a well-run comp! I think our hotel is on the transit train line which I've never done before---nervous!

It's on South Elite's comp schedule. I hope this is a well-run comp! I think our hotel is on the transit train line which I've never done before---nervous!

We did the Vegas event with this EP last year. We were quite pleased but this is their first time in Portland so you never know!

Less than a month away??? Kack!!! I am so excited to get comp season underway again. Hope everyone is making great progress!

I'm not prepared for this comp. Obviously there are lots of variables and it likely won't even be an issue, but our high school football team was undefeated in the regular season. The state championship game for 4A is that Saturday, in Tacoma, at 7:30 pm. *cry* I mean, I'm sure it will work out...I'm just glad that I traded in my SUV for a compact car. I'm going to be very conflicted for the next few weekends.

I'm SO GLAD that my daughter won't be participating in both HS and Allstar next year.

So is there really not that many out of area teams coming?? So far it seems like only the locals attending.

That's all I've heard of so far. Doesn't seem to be on anyone's schedule that is outside of driving distance. I wonder if the few Summit bids they are handing out isn't seen as "worth it" to get on a plane.

Back