All-Star Americheer Nov. 5th And 6th

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just returned from Americheer. It was amazing to see how well prepared the programs were to be so early in the season. Although most are only concerned with Level 5, there were some awesome performances at every level. There will def be some very fierce up and coming flyers on the cheer horizon from the 10n states that were represented at Americheer. And IIRC a young gentleman on Michigan Xtreme threw and landed perfectly a standing double. My favorite moments had to be one of the tiny teams where one of the girls was more interested playing and dancing with her shadow than the routine itself and the Step 1 Special Needs team. Priceless.

Were they even giving deductions for falls? Some of it I get and some I don't.. Step One's International Co-ed was pretty much flawless day 2 and had lots of partner stunting, excellent tumbling and got beat for a bid by teams that had tons of falls and execution errors on day 2. And they were not that far out of first after day 1. I just don't get it!

Were they even giving deductions for falls? Some of it I get and some I don't.. Step One's International Co-ed was pretty much flawless day 2 and had lots of partner stunting, excellent tumbling and got beat for a bid by teams that had tons of falls and execution errors on day 2. And they were not that far out of first after day 1. I just don't get it!

There are a lot of us that don't understand that one. Phenom Did AWESOME..............

From what I was told, they did not have deductions here, but took it off overall impression and execution.

Elite Cheer and Dance Diamonds OMG!!!! AMAZING job!!! They are going to be contenders this year. This early in the season they are performing amazingly. Congratulations to them on their Full Paid Bid!!!

@brown4470 - I think with a 7th place finish last year there will be plenty more eyes on Elite Diamonds this season. Congrats to Elite and all the bid winners. With those early bids out of the way and in hand you can now focus on adding even more skills to a great routines.

I just want to clear the air with the bid distribution. The full paid went to the highest scoring team (Elite cheer and dance). The first at-large bid went to the highest scoring senior all girl team (FCA Diamonds). The second at-large bid went to the next highest scoring senior coed team (Matrix Vortex). And the final at-large bid went to any team (international or senior) of the judges' choice (step 1 all girl). Americheer's declaration stated that there was only 1 at-large bid attainable for international teams and it was given to a senior all girl team instead.

Back