All-Star Americheer Nov. 5th And 6th

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

no one said anything about certain teams not deserving bids, we all know a majority of the teams that competed deserve bids and will get their day, and all of the teams that did get bids do deserve them.
It is just strange that americheer would leave off a section on their results that included a worlds bid team, that's all that is meant by it. You would think that Americheer would like to post the scores of a team that is going to represent them, for their own prestige. And if for some reason Americheer did mix something up, it would be their fault 1 million percent and it would not reflect badly on any of the teams that competed at the competition.

no one said anything about certain teams not deserving bids, we all know a majority of the teams that competed deserve bids and will get their day, and all of the teams that did get bids do deserve them.
It is just strange that americheer would leave off a section on their results that included a worlds bid team, that's all that is meant by it. You would think that Americheer would like to post the scores of a team that is going to represent them, for their own prestige. And if for some reason Americheer did mix something up, it would be their fault 1 million percent and it would not reflect badly on any of the teams that competed at the competition.
Very well put and I agree completely!!

Were they even giving deductions for falls? Some of it I get and some I don't.. Step One's International Co-ed was pretty much flawless day 2 and had lots of partner stunting, excellent tumbling and got beat for a bid by teams that had tons of falls and execution errors on day 2. And they were not that far out of first after day 1. I just don't get it!

This is actually the post I was trying to answer. I forgot to quote this. Sorry for the confusion. :confused: The reason Phenom didn't get a bid was because the one bid that was attainable for them was judge's choice. And from what I understand, Americheer chose to have the "younger team" represent them.

This is actually the post I was trying to answer. I forgot to quote this. Sorry for the confusion. :confused: The reason Phenom didn't get a bid was because the one bid that was attainable for them was judge's choice. And from what I understand, Americheer chose to have the "younger team" represent them.
I understand and agree with that choice but what I don't agree with so much is stating that a bid would go to a second highest co-ed team if another co-ed gets the paid and then it not happening.

But what's done is done and there is no point in dwelling on it. At least we know better what to expect from Americheer next year. Everyone did a great job considering how early in the season it is. :)

I understand and agree with that choice but what I don't agree with so much is stating that a bid would go to a second highest co-ed team if another co-ed gets the paid and then it not happening.

But that's how it happened. The bid did go to the second highest senior co-ed team.

But that's how it happened. The bid did go to the second highest senior co-ed team.
I heard that the International team was the second highest scoring co-ed team. Guess we will never really know since all of the scores were not posted. Either way it doesn't matter. Nothing changes and it is what it is.

I heard that the International team was the second highest scoring co-ed team. Guess we will never really know since all of the scores were not posted. Either way it doesn't matter. Nothing changes and it is what it is.
I guess that's what makes it so difficult to figure out is that because all of the scores are not posted,
we can only assume that was how the bids were awarded and you're right, it is what it is...

The bid declaration states in would go to the second highest scoring SENIOR COED team and International is not a SENIOR team.

I have a friend who worked for Americheer and they stated that the Medium Coed scores were not posted because a gym in that division questioned their score because they thought their score should have been closer to the team that won that division and Americheer was reviewing their score.

I have a friend who worked for Americheer and they stated that the Medium Coed scores were not posted because a gym in that division questioned their score because they thought their score should have been closer to the team that won that division and Americheer was reviewing their score.

.....you might as well say Step 1 coed......

Why would that cause them not to post the scores unless they did not stand behind them? The scores will not change and Americheer stands behind them or you don't.

Why would that cause them not to post the scores unless they did not stand behind them? The scores will not change and Americheer stands behind them or you don't.

Not sure why that would cause them to not post the scores. Maybe you could call and ask them? I have not a clue and it really doesn't matter to me as I'm not affected by it. I was just trying to help out.

Back