OT Arizona Bound

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jul 4, 2012
Last year I visited my gf's family in Arizona for spring break. They live in Phoenix & one day my gf drove me to AZ Power! I was so excited! Being from Boston, the farthest west I'd ever travelled up until that point was Florida. You can imagine my disappoint when the gym was closed the one day that week I actually made it up there. Yeah, I should have done my research better and called ahead, but I wasn't the only one surprised to find the doors locked. Half a dozen athletes from some of their younger teams showed up for practice because no one told them Envy was traveling to a comp last minute. No hard feelings, things come up, but now that I'm going to Arizona again at the end of the month, I'm determined to make it to their pro shop. I got the a-ok from several athletes last year when I asked if it would be alright to quickly stop in. The last thing I want to do is be in the way or intrude on someone else's gym. Does anyone currently cheer for AZ Power? I'd just like to know if visitors are welcome to visit the pro shop & if so, can you suggest a particular day of the week or time that might be best?

Tagging @pilarcheer @katelyn_wiley because in the uniform thread they just said that they are on Envy. If they don't reply here you might have more luck with a pm.

Last year I visited my gf's family in Arizona for spring break. They live in Phoenix & one day my gf drove me to AZ Power! I was so excited! Being from Boston, the farthest west I'd ever travelled up until that point was Florida. You can imagine my disappoint when the gym was closed the one day that week I actually made it up there. Yeah, I should have done my research better and called ahead, but I wasn't the only one surprised to find the doors locked. Half a dozen athletes from some of their younger teams showed up for practice because no one told them Envy was traveling to a comp last minute. No hard feelings, things come up, but now that I'm going to Arizona again at the end of the month, I'm determined to make it to their pro shop. I got the a-ok from several athletes last year when I asked if it would be alright to quickly stop in. The last thing I want to do is be in the way or intrude on someone else's gym. Does anyone currently cheer for AZ Power? I'd just like to know if visitors are welcome to visit the pro shop & if so, can you suggest a particular day of the week or time that might be best?

AZ Power is open Monday - Saturday however we are competing a lot this month so Saturday is NOT a good day to try to come in.. I wouldn't really recommend Friday either however any other day 5-8 is a good time to come in because it is not right when it opens or when its about to close.

AZ Power is open Monday - Saturday however we are competing a lot this month so Saturday is NOT a good day to try to come in.. I wouldn't really recommend Friday either however any other day 5-8 is a good time to come in because it is not right when it opens or when its about to close.
Thanks for the info! Like I said, I don't want to be in the way, or overstep my boundaries. Would it be weird for a random cheerleader to stop by the pro shop?

Back