All-Star Around The World Jump

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 14, 2012
So i have rarely seen seen this jump online and i think it is so pretty but how do you do it? Also what do you think of this jump???

It may be the cocktails I've had in Vegas tonight, but I just died laughing, as did my former cheerleader sister and boyfriend.

"Remember, the best cheerleaders always use crisp, sharp motions". Dead.

Reactions: Ems
You just have to lol at this, even tho its quite informative...

Bahahahaha! "Gimme a V!"

Am I the only one who thought it odd, it took the entire length of a routine to explain one jump? I also think from a distance, on stage, it's not going to look much different than a toe touch! So, why put this in a routine that would take more energy and be harder to do correctly. I think you'd end up with janky looking toe touches in the end, which might be why I've never seen these on the floor.

[/quote] Bahahahaha! "Gimme a V!"

Am I the only one who thought it odd, it took the entire length of a routine to explain one jump? I also think from a distance, on stage, it's not going to look much different than a toe touch! So, why put this in a routine that would take more energy and be harder to do correctly. I think you'd end up with janky looking toe touches in the end, which might be why I've never seen these on the floor.[/quote]

It is also odd because they say this is advance jump and their explaing a high v which is a simple motion and they have to show us like so many times a high v. everyone knows what a high v is.

Back