All-Star Asc Return To Atlantis

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ECCATS will be there with L1 tiny,L1 mini,L1 small youth, L1 small Junior, L2 small junior, L3 youth, L3 small senior coed, L4 small Junior

Yes I will ;) I will be out of there by 9:30 on Saturday, but should be there until the early afternoon on Sunday!
It ended up we're only bringing 4 teams, Large Senior 3, Large Junior 2, Youth 3, and Small Junior 4, so I'll be there basically all day both days. Saturday I'll probably be there around 7:45-8:00, as Youth 3 performs at 8:07 (assuming they'll be on time that early) This will be my last chance to see yall so I wanna get a picture (hopefully) with your munchkin :)

Just once I'd like to not be in the last awards ceremony. Why do these competitions hate me?

It ended up we're only bringing 4 teams, Large Senior 3, Large Junior 2, Youth 3, and Small Junior 4, so I'll be there basically all day both days. Saturday I'll probably be there around 7:45-8:00, as Youth 3 performs at 8:07 (assuming they'll be on time that early) This will be my last chance to see yall so I wanna get a picture (hopefully) with your munchkin :)

Will def be there at that time since our Y3 is the first to go on at 8:00.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back