All-Star Athletic Championship Toms River N.j. Dec. 4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My CP is working it so I may try and sneak out of work to watch..

Good Luck to All teams this weekend !!

Really enjoyed going to this competition as alumni parent. No stress of waiting for my CP to compete, watching her compete etc. Saw some great teams and routines. Very impressed with the difficulty in routines this year. Of course its only the beginning of the season so a lot was shaky. Cant wait to see these kids end of the season.
Shout out to my girls of SJS Lady Reign..was so happy to get to see you compete..even better to watch you get First Place and best stunts !! Still cant stand the Ritacco as a venue. Parking a nightmare and only one way out. I even waited til my daughter was almost done working and it still took me forever to get out of there.
Worst part of competition was watching the girl on Shooting Stars go down..Looked like a bad knee injury to me but I was pretty far away. Prayers to you for a speedy recovery. Does anyone have any news as to the extent of her injury?

Worst part of competition was watching the girl on Shooting Stars go down..Looked like a bad knee injury to me but I was pretty far away. Prayers to you for a speedy recovery. Does anyone have any news as to the extent of her injury?

I heard (from another coach that was there) that it was a blown knee. Obviously, that isn't fact, but I hope it's not true.

Back