All-Star Athletic Championships Providence - 1/27-28

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yikes I hope the weather forecast changes. I saw freezing rain and snow for Sunday in Providence.

I decided to stay an extra night in Providence. CP doesn't have school the next day and there's no rush to pack up the car by checkout. This was we can go to dinner after awards,CP can do homework and there's no mad rush to pack. I found a groupon for the Omni for Sunday night for $108 + tax.

Why oh why does it take so long to release a schedule? I know they won't release until next week....but WHY?????

Why oh why does it take so long to release a schedule? I know they won't release until next week....but WHY?????

Coaches havent even gotten an awards schedule yet. I am surprised because this competition is usually good with getting the schedule out really early to coaches.

We heard that all of our gyms teams are done by 12:30 Saturday? That seems really early for 6 teams to have competed by maybe? Anyone with the schedule know if all Level 1-4's for D2 gyms would be over by then really? And what time they would be over by on Sunday as well?

We heard that all of our gyms teams are done by 12:30 Saturday? That seems really early for 6 teams to have competed by maybe? Anyone with the schedule know if all Level 1-4's for D2 gyms would be over by then really? And what time they would be over by on Sunday as well?

All of the d2 divisoins go first both days. The last D2 team goes on at 1:00 Saturday and 11:08 Sunday

Wohoo get to see you and Soph.... still not sure when we go..., but I would imagine around that time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back