All-Star Athletic Championships, Providence 2017 -- 1/21-1/22

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Me too. I would think that criteria would be first place teams and then move to second place teams if those first place teams had bids.

I heard that coaches were told on Friday night that summit bids were going to whatever teams they felt would best represent Athletic, not necessarily the highest scoring teams.

I heard that coaches were told on Friday night that summit bids were going to whatever teams they felt would best represent Athletic, not necessarily the highest scoring teams.

Our R5 got a bid, had placed 2nd and the team that was first had a bid already and was also lg as they combined divisions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our R5 got a bid, had placed 2nd and the team that was first had a bid already and was also lg as they combined divisions

Yeah our J1 got a bid and they won their division. I'm not saying it wasn't based on scores, I'm just saying that the coaches were told it wouldn't (or wouldn't only) be based on scores.

So I was currious because our LJ2 got D2 champions for what seemed like all of J2 but the paid bid went to a small J2....the J2 that got it were awesome but obviously I was kind of hoping the paid bid would go to my CPs team lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

omg...not website, Facebook page. I am sorry. Posting without caffeine.

Does anyone know the lvl 2 specialty awards? One of our mom's thought CPs team got best pyramid

Does anyone know the lvl 2 specialty awards? One of our mom's thought CPs team got best pyramid

d53452ed6dc5c8e0b12b8b4722c73ce3.png

Pro VIP Grand Champs

Does anyone have the list of The Summit bids awarded at this competition?
You should be able to go to varsitytv.com and rewatch the bid reveal from the Monday after this comp

Back