All-Star Athletic Champs - Providence, RI 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2 teams took a picture with me. tell them to post it on here or fb

this was my groups.
164838_1669142083411_1083090125_31504044_5293861_n.jpg

163839_1778440988294_1457477222_32037530_5711640_n.jpg

Stars score is incredibly high for having 6 falls that weekend.. they scored higher than teams that 'hit perfect' that weekend!

Stars score is incredibly high for having 6 falls that weekend.. they scored higher than teams that 'hit perfect' that weekend!

Just adding back the stunt falls from day 2 would have given them the highest score. (What they scored plus 0.6 for each fall because the day 2 score was multiplied by 60% and added to the total. )

Just adding back the stunt falls from day 2 would have given them the highest score. (What they scored plus 0.6 for each fall because the day 2 score was multiplied by 60% and added to the total. )
That's ridiculous. Anyone who doubts stars' routine should take a look at that!

That's ridiculous. Anyone who doubts stars' routine should take a look at that!
Amen! and there were a few more things besides those falls. so i'm sure their raw score was a solid 2 or 3 higher than grand champs

Amen! and there were a few more things besides those falls. so i'm sure their raw score was a solid 2 or 3 higher than grand champs

Exactly, especially since the entire competition was full of so much talent. Almost every division was close let alone level 5.

By the way Rich, your team looked great this weekend! Especially for your first performance.

East Celebrity Elite Senior Hip-Hop had the highest score of all the teams that competed this weekend, (not including raw cores) they had a 95.9 ......... Of course Shooting Stars would have the highest score, but I'm getting this from the website, haha !

East Celebrity Elite Senior Hip-Hop had the highest score of all the teams that competed this weekend, (not including raw cores) they had a 95.9 ......... Of course Shooting Stars would have the highest score, but I'm getting this from the website, haha !

But you really can't compare a dance team with cheer.. two different scoresheets

Back