USA Wildcats
Take One
Pro Athletics
Premier Spirit Athletics
World Challenge
Central Valley Panthers
Extreem Cheer (NH)

[Premier Spirit Athletics] is now [ Pro Athletics Holbrook ]

Hahaha I know I coach USA wildcats but were small and so is Baystate they put us in both small and large so I was wondering if they messed up and forgot to put in the real large teams

Oh...LOL!!! I didn't know....I was just going off the performance order they sent us...there were some mistakes in the International divisions too. They have us listed as All-Girl....I'm pretty sure most of my boys would disagree with that!

Anyone with a schedule know what time the event will start and if the performance orders look to be by age or level..? Thanks!

Anyone with a schedule know what time the event will start and if the performance orders look to be by age or level..? Thanks!

This is based off of last year..
Levels. For Sunday's awards, they are conducted in a separate room. So they will do all of the level 1 awards in the middle of level 2 performances. The night is concluded with the level 5 awards and bid announcements. They usually run pretty smoothly and on schedule.

But I know in the past this event has been quite large and they have used the convention center and Dunkin Donuts arena. I don't know what they did then so that may change things.

For REFERENCE, you can use the schedule for the Chattanooga event this weekend: http://www.athleticchampionships.com/images/uploads/event_schedules/Chattanooga_Schedule.pdf
I'm not saying it will be run EXACTLY like this..

The competition starts at 9am....it pretty much goes by levels. There appears to be 2 floors. 1st floor is dance, level 1 & 2...the 2nd floor is levels 3 to 6. Dance & Level 3 start at 9am. Hope that helps!

Hahaha I know I coach USA wildcats but were small and so is Baystate they put us in both small and large so I was wondering if they messed up and forgot to put in the real large teams

im pretty sure at this competition they combine some large and small divisions b.c i know last year when i was small coed 3 we went against both small and large teams but i could be wrong

Latest posts

Back