All-Star Atlantic City Feb 5th

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is this the 2 day made into a 1 day competition?

Is this the 2 day made into a 1 day competition?
yes... Battle at the Boardwalk

Tri-State will be there....
mini 2 Energy
youth 1 Excel
youth 2 Excite
youth 3 Evolution
junior 1 Elite
junior 2 Eclipse
junior 3 Explosion
senior 2 Escape
senior 3 Envy
senior 4 Encore

ugh...always hated this competition. Never liked that there was barely any time between performances.

the format has now changed... they are taking on the style of the acro-tumbling teams in college... (Let's Meet is what they call it) you do your stunt section and pyramid section to counts (from what i understand it does not have to be the same as the ones you perform in your traditional routine) in addition to the traditional routine.

All Star One will be there and we are super excited to participate in the "meet style" section of the competition.
My Sr coed team just started working on our stunt !

All Star One will be there and we are super excited to participate in the "meet style" section of the competition.
My Sr coed team just started working on our stunt !

Does every team automatically participate? We haven't receieved any info on this and we want to be prepared! I saw the website but what ezactly are the guidelines? (how many 8 counts allowed? etc) Put a call in to SU this afternoon... Thanks for any help

Yes every team participates it is worth 20% and your full routine is worth 80%
Not really sure about time limits... I was thinking about that too.

Yes every team participates it is worth 20% and your full routine is worth 80%
Not really sure about time limits... I was thinking about that too.

hmm interesting, ok thanks.. i'll keep you posted if/when we get a call back tomorrow!

Back