All-Star Aussie Cheer Scandal

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

that's terrible! i feel so sorry for everyone that was promised the trip - not only to have it cancelled a few days prior to coming but to find out that you aren't getting your money back too!

That is so sad :( Can't believe she would do something like that - tarnishes the name of her promising program for all in the cheer world as well.

What is WRONG with people!?!?!?

I'm so sorry to anyone caught up in this. What a horrible "live and learn" lesson. I hope that woman gets her just desserts about this.

I like the story because i didn't have to read anything...

But really this is terrible. i hope she gets sued for every penny she's stolen. people these days..

This makes me so upset. :( I hope whomever lost out can get as much as they can back (and then some). Evil woman..I'm not sue-happy but she deserves a real walk down to the river..

This is so upsetting to hear! Her company - ADU Travel - is the same one my team and I used when we travelled from New Zealand to Australia in June. It's so scary to think that had we chosen to go to the USA instead, this could have been us.

I met a lot of the Zoo Athletics cheerleaders when I was in Aussie as well. They are a bunch of the most dedicated, talented cheerleaders who I have ever met and I hate to think how this has affected them.

That honestly breaks my heart, I would be so upset. A trip across the world is not cheap and to be scammed that much money... I hope people do seek legal action against her.

Back