Australia

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

lostmylife2cheer

Cheer Parent
Apr 21, 2016
We are going to Australia in June and my daughter was hoping to visit a gym. We will be in Sydney for a week and then Brisbane for a week. Any suggestions? She was also hoping to get a shirt or something do the gyms sell them there?

We are going to Australia in June and my daughter was hoping to visit a gym. We will be in Sydney for a week and then Brisbane for a week. Any suggestions? She was also hoping to get a shirt or something do the gyms sell them there?

I've listed the main gyms I can think of below, so just search for them on Facebook or Google. If you're interested you may also be in the country while a competition is on. There is a competition in Sydney the weekend of June 10 - 12 and in Brisbane the weekend of June 17 - 19. If you go to the event provider website Australian All Star Cheerleading Federation | Cheer, Stunt and Dance you can find more details about tickets and venue (also via the Facebook). I think all of the gyms should have some merchandise you could purchase at the gym if you go visit. :)

Sydney
East Coast AllStars
Starlets
Gymstars AllStars
Shire Elite
HighRise Cheer
Altitude

Brisbane
Brisbane AllStar Cheerleading
Zoo Southern AllStars
Queensland Cheer Elite
Cheertastic

I hope you have fun in Australia!

I'm cheer at Queensland Cheer Elite in Brisbane. If you check out the website you might be able to contact someone at the gym about coming in, I'm not sure how it works but I know they reply super quickly to emails! http://www.queenslandcheerelite.com.au

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm in WA but there are some amazing programs over east like Queensland cheer elite (qld), ZSA (qld) and Shire but they're already been mentioned above. Have fun while you're here!

Back