OT Backpack care

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jan 2, 2012
(I've tried searching for a similar thread but didn't find anything so please point me in the right direction of one if it already exists!)

My backpack needs some tlc, it's accumulated a lot of marks and stains over the two seasons I've had it but I don't know what cleaning products to use to get rid of them! Any advice? How do you guys clean your backpacks?

I've tossed CP's in the washing machine before. I usually do that when it's so bad I'll have to replace it if it doesn't come clean. That way if the machine ruins it, I'm not losing anything anyway. So far, they've come out okay. My other suggestion would be OxyClean. I use it on all the stuff around the house that I can't wash (like upholstery), so I'd bet it would work on backpacks, too. Make sure to test it on a hidden area first just to be sure it won't discolor it. I mix just a tiny bit of the oxyclean powder (like less than 1 tablespoon) with 1 cup hot water in a squirt-top sports bottle and shake it up. Then I squirt it on any stains and blot/rub/scrub with a white towel. It works amazingly well!

Is it an nfinity backpack? And does it have rhinestones? My mom always throws our school backpacks in the washing machine on school breaks and such when we clean them out and they've always come out fine. But if it has rhinestones I wouldn't recommend that. Depending on the color you can probably find some sort of stain remover (shout, tide to go, etc) that you can use as the above poster said ^^ make sure to test anything you're gonna use on a small area that doesn't matter first. You can probably look on the company's website and find washing instructions too

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back