All-Star Baltimore

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

F5 was outrageous!! Fab 5 was outrageous!! I wonder if a day will come that there would be a way to weigh the boys (kind of like honors courses or something in HS) to make it fair to compare all girls and limited? I loved both teams!

F5 was outrageous!! Fab 5 was outrageous!! I wonder if a day will come that there would be a way to weigh the boys (kind of like honors courses or something in HS) to make it fair to compare all girls and limited? I loved both teams!
When I first read this, I thought you literally wanted to weigh the boys!:D

Well gosh - that would be an interesting way /weight to win/lose. :)
I get what your saying, something similar to using percentages to compare small and large teams. Not sure how you would quantify what the boys add, higher tosses, crazy tumbling (although a few girls out there come close).

Yeah- exactly - because it would be interesting to have certain competitions that they were againt each other directly - but something would have to be done to make it fair. I mean - an all girl football team vs. some girls and some boys football - of course the coed would win - not because the athletes were better,but boys are stronger. I am a WOMAN who believes people are all equal - but things aren't quite the same in sports, you know?
Regardless- kudos to F5 and Fab 5 - and all the other great teams today (including my daughter's j3 and j5 NJSE:)

Back