Bangkok Thailand

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 8, 2010
I CANT WAIT TO SEE THEM AT WORLDS (yes they weren't there last year) but i loved them in 09 ...anyone else agree .. anyone have any vids of them??

I CANT WAIT TO SEE THEM AT WORLDS (yes they weren't there last year) but i loved them in 09 ...anyone else agree .. anyone have any vids of them??

Yeh they were amazing! I was sat right at the front as well...they were coming up with some insane stuff!! Can't wait to see them again!! I didnt make 2010 because of the volcano, but all booked for 2011! Here is a vid forThailand 2010 just not the Bangkok team.

Yeh they were amazing! I was sat right at the front as well...they were coming up with some insane stuff!! Can't wait to see them again!! I didnt make 2010 because of the volcano, but all booked for 2011! Here is a vid forThailand 2010 just not the Bangkok team.

Jealous, wish I could go :(

Bangkok's reaction to OUR reaction (the entire Milk House exploding) was another amazing part of that whole thing! Chilling and never forgotten!!! So sorry if you missed it in '09 ... but it is worth saving your allowance to get there to see them live!

Bangkok's reaction to OUR reaction (the entire Milk House exploding) was another amazing part of that whole thing! Chilling and never forgotten!!! So sorry if you missed it in '09 ... but it is worth saving your allowance to get there to see them live!
yes it is i got a pic with them and will NEVER forget them

are they definitely going?!
I talked to them all at awards at the first ICU in 09. They were lovely!
Would love to see them win.

Back