All-Star Battle At The Boardwalk Atlantic City 2/6-7/16

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've got a few inches of snow...seriously hope it stops soon. I need practice tonight

I work just outside of AC. The snow is still coming down, albeit lightly. The roads on my commute in were better the closer I got to AC. Co-workers on the Parkway said the conditions were horrendous (coming from north to south). As rain is forecast to begin shortly I would imagine all will be clear(in terms of snow) for the afternoon/evening commute for those coming in tonight. Tomorrow is forecast clear as well.

Compared to Providence, there are very few signs l that a comp is happening this weekend. The fact that most of the teams are only competing one day really changes the feel of it... Either that or it's the fact that this hotel is so big that the program who is staying here (not mine) is barely noticed with regular clients.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Compared to Providence, there are very few signs l that a comp is happening this weekend. The fact that most of the teams are only competing one day really changes the feel of it... Either that or it's the fact that this hotel is so big that the program who is staying here (not mine) is barely noticed with regular clients.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed that it seemed like a lot fewer cheerleaders than last time I went, too. Maybe because everyone was staying more spread out, with the Trump Plaza no more ? Even the lines at Rainforest Cafe were a lot shorter.

Back