All-Star Battle At The Boardwalk Nationals?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

To make it more like STUNT... At least that's what the owner of my gym said to my team.
Spirit Unlimited switched to this method a few years ago to make it like STUNT, correct. However, ever since I can remember (and I've been competing SU events for about 9 years) BATB has been a one day national and has been done this way. Teams have always competed twice in one day. First time was in a private room in front of one panel of judges. The second time was on the main floor in front of another panel of judges.

Spirit Unlimited switched to this method a few years ago to make it like STUNT, correct. However, ever since I can remember (and I've been competing SU events for about 9 years) BATB has been a one day national and has been done this way. Teams have always competed twice in one day. First time was in a private room in front of one panel of judges. The second time was on the main floor in front of another panel of judges.
Last time i competed there we had about 15 minutes between performances because they were running behind on one mat. It was awful.

Partial Paid to All Star Legacy Sm. Senior and East Coast Nitros Sm. Coed. At large bids went to CNY Storm and Black Ice.

Back