All-Star Battle At The Boardwalk Nationals?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CNY is! but @xoxotumblerforeverxoxo you already knew that. im not too sure what teams
^^ and im so looking forward to seeing twisters this year! :D
hahaha yes! :p
I'm also really looking forward to seeing twisters this year (especially since MD Twisters is my favorite gym in the whole wide world aside from CNY of course) and world cup and I'm so excited both gyms will be at this competition.
I'm also excited CNY and Twisters will be at alot of the same competitions this year!

hahaha yes! :p
I'm also really looking forward to seeing twisters this year (especially since MD Twisters is my favorite gym in the whole wide world aside from CNY of course) and world cup and I'm so excited both gyms will be at this competition.
I'm also excited CNY and Twisters will be at alot of the same competitions this year!
wait what wc is going to this!?
from what i heard, yes... I'm not entirely sure WC will be there but I'm 99% sure :p
World Cup won't be there.

Can someone please explain this competition to me? I understand it is different than most competitions, but can't find anything on the website.

Can someone please explain this competition to me? I understand it is different than most competitions, but can't find anything on the website.
From what my coaches told me, you start off by doing just your stunt in front of judges, then you go into a room and compete your entire routine.

Back