All-Star battle at the capital 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can anyone post scores for top 5 in small senior?

9.383 1

Cheer Extreme All Stars Kernersville, NC

9.243 2

Vipers Cheer & Dance-Venom Joppa, MD

9.243 2

Maryland Twisters All-Stars-Weathergirls Glen Burnie, MD

9.085 4

Just Cheer All Stars Fairfield, NJ

9.024 5

Virginia Wild-Wildcats Virginia Beach, VA

... There's like 3 threads about this comp going on right now haha. I've been completely oblivious to this one.

I guess most people are following the one in Allstar

Where'd you see that? I saw on twitter: Tsunami. 1tumble walkway, 1tt, right stunt missed two skills, 1sb, 1sd Awesome routine glad I finally got to see it.
just got a bbm that said tsunami dropped 2

I'll clarify my shorthand. 1person walked out of their tumble pass rather than land it. Not sure if that is a deduction but it was obvious. 1tumble touchdown. The right stunt attempted and missed 2 skills. The right back stunt bobbled, the middle left, back stunt dropped.. Technically, thats two stunt groups that dropped, but I saw 3 separate dropped stunts if that makes sense.

Just explaining. Like I said on twitter, this is an awesome team that made some mistakes. I hope they hit today.

I heard that day one results do not matter because day 2 starts from 0. So Day 2 scores are all that matters. If that is true, Small Senior 5 is very close any team can take it.
Day 1 scores matter if they are higher than Day 2 scores.
so the correct interpretation is the highest score from either day is your final score.

The highest score from either day becomes your final score. So your day 1 score, if it your highest, will compete against another team's day 2 score if it is their highest.

Latest posts

Back