All-Star Battle At The Capitol- March 11-13

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know this is gonna be hard esp with nobody knowing the "new lay-out" this year but i think we should all meet up in a section and sit together kinda like worlds. Look on the schedule and all meet at a certain. I think that would be kinda easy lol i'll be in a white twisters uniform and twisters bag with a whole bunch of bows on it. O and my bright orange fierce bow will be clearly noticed :)

I know this is gonna be hard esp with nobody knowing the "new lay-out" this year but i think we should all meet up in a section and sit together kinda like worlds. Look on the schedule and all meet at a certain. I think that would be kinda easy lol i'll be in a white twisters uniform and twisters bag with a whole bunch of bows on it. O and my bright orange fierce bow will be clearly noticed :)

Just tell us what time to be there and where! there's a lot of people on here that are going.

Just a heads up just like at Athletic Championships in Providence (for those of you who were there) one of the teams I coach at USA Wildcats is doing a scavenger hunt throughout the weekend so if you see some CRAZY kids running around (Junior aged) asking you to take pictures or do something funny or random thats why haha

Just a heads up just like at Athletic Championships in Providence (for those of you who were there) one of the teams I coach at USA Wildcats is doing a scavenger hunt throughout the weekend so if you see some CRAZY kids running around (Junior aged) asking you to take pictures or do something funny or random thats why haha

i hear that i am on this scavenger hunt.. is that true!?

i hear that i am on this scavenger hunt.. is that true!?

You may be ; ] .. I figured since you guys all had to take a picture with me I would throw you and Shannen in there as well. All I am going to say is there's a party of here, there's a party over there lol

You may be ; ] .. I figured since you guys all had to take a picture with me I would throw you and Shannen in there as well. All I am going to say is there's a party of here, there's a party over there lol

haha yes i'm really excited now!

Back