All-Star Battle At The Capitol- March 11-13

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sarcasm unappreciated. You know what was meant to be taken from that video.

But I don't think the phrases escape mode nor avoids competition were ever used. I believe it said something about being incredibly alert and detecting others before you have any clue of it's presence. So maybe, and stretching in the same manner you did, you "won't even see us coming"- B/c its alertness, speed, and stealth, the king cobra could strike you before you even knew what hit you!

BAM

(all in good fun)

so according to the video when the cobra sees people or "teams" (i'm really stretching this analogy) it goes into escape mode and avoids confrontation or "avoids competition". is that what you really want to compare your team to?

Im bringing that skinny grey haired old man and his snake stick to Battle to keep you guys in line...LOL

i'm sure at least one video of the weather girls will leak after this weekend. their last practice was last night and it was the first time with music. they're all very excited to compete. i'm waiting on permission now to release their music.

i'm sure at least one video of the weather girls will leak after this weekend. their last practice was last night and it was the first time with music. they're all very excited to compete. i'm waiting on permission now to release their music.

great mix.... good luck to weather girls this weekend!!!

Fun night last night so far seeing @F5 Jason @HCKayla @HotCheerCoachCaleigh @Troya and the whole Hot Cheer crew. @StarshipTrooper along with his awesome family (OMG I saw Maddie Gardner!). We couldn't go watch but I hear Sm Sr and SE practice went well. Ended the night with a fun time in the sports bar.

Back