All-Star Battle At The Capitol- March 11-13

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just got word that we are going to have to wait another day. The schedule will be up at noon tomorrow.

Schedule...
smile.png

http://www.gocoastal.com/Events/NATIONALS/2011BattlePerformanceOrder_AllStarDance.pdf

its still up cause i can see it. if you want i can download it and send it to you.

I got it open on my iPad, just not my computer .. Weird!! . Thank You though!!! .. Trying to start checkin out the competition, but had no schedule to look at haha

I got it open on my iPad, just not my computer .. Weird!! . Thank You though!!! .. Trying to start checkin out the competition, but had no schedule to look at haha
no problem! i cannot wait for this competition! its going to be so much fun!!

very excited for this comp!!
i just hope we have some fans for our large senior 3 .....we're on pretty early...

i just hope we have some fans for our large senior 3 .....we're on pretty early...

I'll be there Lee Lee =] .. and so will all of JuCo, & Jr. 2 (making it mandatory) !! and Coed 3 is only on a few hrs. later so they should be there too!!

ill be there for you guys!! im going to watch your senior 3 and our senior 3 even though its early!! haha!! its by far my favorite division to watch!!

Same here!!! We went last year and it was so great. All the workers were so nice and and they ran the competition really well!!
makes me wish it was this weekend!!

Back