All-Star Battle Of The Boardwalk 2017- A.c. 2/4 And 2/5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I met no one....except for @Ashley who took a terrible picture of me. I do however promise retribution.
Congrats on the bid!

I kept looking for you but whenever I spotted you it was right before or after one of your teams had just competed and I know those are not the best times.

Congrats on the bid!

I kept looking for you but whenever I spotted you it was right before or after one of your teams had just competed and I know those are not the best times.
Thanks! We're very excited. I was going to look for you, but had absolutely no intention of working my way through the masses during your gym's performances.

I met no one either. I didn't even see friends from our gym from other teams. Sat timings looked good on paper for CP crossing over but the super long awards ceremonies, things were kind of hectic. We stayed an extra night, and truly chilled during Sunday. Drinks.. food... catch our gym's routine and repeat. Did a late lunch with friends and drove home in time for the second part of the Super Bowl. Walked in as Atlanta scored their final points and got to watch the good stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back