All-Star Battle Under The Big Top Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm obviously a CEA fan and I'm sooo happy for SE!! <3 I just watched the video from today and was so pleased to see them hit everything....but I'm kinda a softie bc for every winner someone has to lose and I always feel bad for those teams...esp really good teams who just had really bad days :(

Thanks to whomever posted the videos! I really appreciate it. I love watching cheerleading period, my team or not. Does anyone have the little groups like tiny's or mini's on video by any chance?

Judges were fine. Like I said earlier I think the bids went to the right people. The competition is a 50/50, so it favors consistency. Besides 3 teams in level 5, no one showed consistency.

Orange was, well, it wasn't a good weekend for them. I've seen them do a little better in practice (read that as an understatement), so I think they have some work to do. Every experience is a learning experience, and this one is a reason to work harder.

You could post a video, but really its no different than the day before. Not their best. The pieces are there, but they have to hit. I think the part I wish had hit was really the pyramid. It is honestly the best pyramid they have ever had and I just plain enjoy watching it.

Coed Elite looked a little rough, not their best weekend :( ..I just want them to hit everything clean everytime! They always do really awesome stuff and if they could polish it up, it would be a sight to behold. *sigh*

green looked really good, i loved it...until i heard the dance music. i thought the build up after the pyramid music was going to be for an amazing dance song but it duded out to ricky martin:/i liked the dance motions a lot better than oranges though:)

Judges were fine. Like I said earlier I think the bids went to the right people. The competition is a 50/50, so it favors consistency. Besides 3 teams in level 5, no one showed consistency.

Oh other teams were consistent... but not the type of consistency anyone wants lol

Back