All-Star Be Proud Of Your Level!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

TwistersPride

Cheer Parent
Feb 15, 2011
while reading thru the boards- i see it over and over again- athletes saying what level team they compete on, followed by a justification. for example- "i'm on Senior 2- BUT we are a really good senior 2 that does really hard stuff, and i'm taking privates and almost have a full, and yadda yadda" Not all teams are Worlds teams... not all athletes are level 5 *yet*. that doesn't make you less of an athlete... you don't have to justify yourself. :)

I agree!
no matter what level you are on allstars is a hard sport and you should be proud whatever your skills and what you can do!

Preach! I hate when I feel belittled because I'm not on a level 5 team. But it makes me want to work harder and reach that level team and be the best I can be at my level.

This is such a great tread... and it's very true! I've seen so many talented level 1-4 teams! You should hold your head very high and be proud of whatever team you're on :D And as long as you have the dedication, passion, and work hard for the right technique of skills: you're actually the ones who inspire me! <3

Exactly what I am trying to teach a few of my tumblers right now! It's so frustrating sometimes seeing kids belittle themselves because they feel like their level isn't good.

All these atheletes work extremely hard it doesn't matter what level...In order for a routine at any level to be great it takes alot of time and effort from the cheerleaders and lets not forget the coaches just becuase they may not coach level 5 doesn't mean they arent awesome. HERE HERE to our lower level competitors and coaches!!!!

All these atheletes work extremely hard it doesn't matter what level...In order for a routine at any level to be great it takes alot of time and effort from the cheerleaders and lets not forget the coaches just becuase they may not coach level 5 doesn't mean they arent awesome. HERE HERE to our lower level competitors and coaches!!!!

i would like to shimmy this a million times :)

Thank you! I coach a level one team and I know I'm proud of them and their level!

You know what? I'm on a Level 3 team. And have been for a while. And might move up, but if I don't that's fine, because I like level 3. It's competative, but fun. It's not all about worlds bids and who won. It's just a nice level where I can do full ups till my hearts content. Am I proud? Heck yes.

Back