All-Star Beast Of The East

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 31, 2016
I am a(n)...
Parent
Battle at the Boardwalk is in AC two weeks later, maybe some gyms don’t want to go to Atlantic City twice in January and are going to that one instead?
Guess we'll see when that one comes out! Perhaps they moved BAttle of the boardwalk up one week to avoid superbowl? I think I recall last year it was superbowl weekend? And I for sure would not want to go to Atlantic City twice in January, heck I'm happy to never go there at all.

quitthedrama

I buy my Insta followers
Cheer Parent
Feb 4, 2010
I am a(n)...
Parent
not sure? I think this one has been stay to play for a while but could be wrong...
We have gone every year since 2013 or 2014 and it has never been STP. In fact last year I got the Sheraton for $99/night because I booked during a special they were having over the summer. I wonder if that has something to do with it, because it does seem much smaller than in prior years. The upside is it will be easier to get into the Tun Tavern :D

Reactions: CLynn
Jul 31, 2016
I am a(n)...
Parent
We have gone every year since 2013 or 2014 and it has never been STP. In fact last year I got the Sheraton for $99/night because I booked during a special they were having over the summer. I wonder if that has something to do with it, because it does seem much smaller than in prior years. The upside is it will be easier to get into the Tun Tavern :D
ok, thanks. I remember one year paying an insane price for that hotel and couldn't recall if that was due to STP or just hotel jacking the price.

quitthedrama

I buy my Insta followers
Cheer Parent
Feb 4, 2010
I am a(n)...
Parent
ok, thanks. I remember one year paying an insane price for that hotel and couldn't recall if that was due to STP or just hotel jacking the price.
The Sheraton is normally outrageous, so I was thrilled when that special rate came out! In years past I may or may not have relied on the group rate that the gymnastics people who had a competition in the convention center at the same time since it was way cheaper than the Spirit Cheer room rate :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online