All-Star Bedazzled Nfinity Backpacks?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

IMG_30691_zpsb0315e09.jpg

Well, here's my attempt. Sorry the picture's big! My sister's birthday was yesterday but I haven't given this to her yet. (I just put her favorite bows on it and she can change them however she wants.) In other news, I finished this a few days ago and found out like the next day that gym owner doesn't want to use purple for the colors anymore, but rather coral. I mean really, what're the odds? So I've got this beautiful expensive backpack that doesn't match. Kinda bummed.
:deadhorse: (I've never used a dead horse before but I feel it accurately describes my mood.)
ETA: If anyone has any tips on how I can make this better, please share. I've got plenty of purple rhinestones left over!
I. AM IN LOVE.

Plus purple is my favorite color! Maybe you could add a glittery tag to one of the zippers?

If you're still interested, Southern Crystal is a great company that will bling Nfinity shoes and backpacks! I do think it is quite expensive but it is definitely worth the price. They use Swarovski crystals and they do not come off.

Bringing this thread back to ask a question. What is the best stone size for scattering rhinestones on the pockets? I'm doing someone else's bag and am not sure what to order - if it was my own I would just experiment but I don't want to mess someone else's expensive backpack up! I've only rhinestoned bows before now

ETA: While I'm here, this is my bag. I put my name on with glitter iron on cut with my cricut. I wanted to keep it simple since it's my last year and I want to be able to continue using it when I'm done cheering.

Last edited:
Added my team and 'coach' to my bag a couple of months ago. Excuse the serious case of missing rhinestones. I also usually have all my bows tied to the straps. BUT, I refuse to be a grown-up, and carry this to my office job every day. So, the least I could do was take off the bows when I'm not at competitions.

2it32fo.jpg

Bag I did for a girl at my gym - black sparkle bag with silver glitter iron on monogram and green and clear stones. I think it turned out really good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hv this backpack. That is absolutely gorgeous!!! I wish mine looked like that. Did the iron on monogram turn out good or do u think embroidery works better?

I hv this backpack. That is absolutely gorgeous!!! I wish mine looked like that. Did the iron on monogram turn out good or do u think embroidery works better?
I really like how the iron on turned out, people say that the sparkle bags prefer embroidery so I didn't know if it would work (when I tried it on my bag) but the iron on worked out fine! I think they'd both look good, it would just depend what look you prefer and how much you want to spend. I used cricut iron on material.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FullSizeRender-4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
My younger daughter's bag.. eldest didn't want as many stones (she's no fun LOL). I found the rhinestones on the glitter part of the bag didn't adhere as well with hot fix, so I went back and used e6000. I love how it sparkles in person (all AB stones) and am grateful I can do it myself-- so fixing it isn't an issue. I did embroider the initials first too....

**just noticed you can't really tell it's the black sparkle bag. I love it in person**

Back