All-Star Best Cheer Gym In Each State

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No I know of a lot of the gyms up here and yes I forgot Northern Elite who is another big one so my apologies on that but idk I've watched video and talked to my roommate a lot about competition up here and I haven't heard or seen many others that are up to Planet Spirit/Northern Elite caliber. Not saying we are yet at all so i don't want that misunderstood. And according to what I hear through the grapevine Northern Elite is not doing so well... I seriously hope that they don't shut down. We would really like to keep some competition up here in the area. Also there is a new gym opening over in St. Paul actually next season. No name or anything for it yet but the old coaches from Southwest decided to ope their own so that should be exciting as well.

LOL He's still trying to keep the rumor going, huh? Our teams are better than they were last year, and we've had more new faces this year than last year. We're not worried about anything.

LOL He's still trying to keep the rumor going, huh? Our teams are better than they were last year, and we've had more new faces this year than last year. We're not worried about anything.

I'm not keeping any rumors going... Lets just say I have an inside from the owners perspective. Skill wise I know you guys will have a great year and everything I'm talking financially and stuff... I've heard some stuff. But I guess it doesn't matter. Not trying to start any fights. Good luck this season.

I love that Minnesota is hitting the board! I love all the gyms up here! I can't wait to see Planet Spirit, Northern Elite, Southwest, Ultimate, Rochester, Twin Cities Elite and all the other wonderful teams in Minnesota! It's going to be an amazing season for everyone and I am so excited for it to start! I love watching all the Minnesota teams and I'm so proud to be a part of the All Star industry here in MN! We have incredible coaches and programs up here and I have loved watching all of them grow!! I feel so honored to be surrounded by such wonderful coaches, people, families and programs in the all star industry here in MN. I will always support all of them and I will always wish the best for each and every one of them! Can't wait to cheer everyone on!! -Lindsay-

I'm not keeping any rumors going... Lets just say I have an inside from the owners perspective. Skill wise I know you guys will have a great year and everything I'm talking financially and stuff... I've heard some stuff. But I guess it doesn't matter. Not trying to start any fights. Good luck this season.

I didn't mean he as in you. And your inside source has no idea what he's talking about, or any factual information to back up the rumors he has been spewing. Regardless, I hope you have a great year!

This is the point. The lower level teams win too. I have no idea were this is coming from.... maybe when you come to a competition you only watch or only remember the higher level teams...... Also keep in mind WC is NOT crossover crazy. Most of these gyms use their level 4 and 5s to cross down on their 2 and 3s. WC uses crossovers in a pinch situation ( somebody gets hurt or leaves the team) not to march out 10 level 4s to go beat level 2s. This past season these are a few examples. Youth 2 won 10 out 12 / youth 3 won 11 out of 12/ junior. 3 won 10 out of 11 ..31 first place finishes and 4 second place finishes out of just those 3 teams alone. Sounds weaker ..

No, I watch and remember most routines that I see. I don't recall saying the lower level teams DON'T win. I think the point I'm trying to make (that you're going to continuously try to refute) is that with the exception of the original teams (SS, Slites, Twinks) the other teams are pretty equivalent to their competition in this state, which I think surprises a lot of people because of the program's size and prestige.

I also stated that it's a matter of opinion, and that happens to be mine. Other may agree, others may not.

I didn't mean he as in you. And your inside source has no idea what he's talking about, or any factual information to back up the rumors he has been spewing. Regardless, I hope you have a great year!

I haven't heard any rumors so far about MN gyms, but I am looking forward to seeing what Southwest has this year with new ownership.

With that being said, I would say the MN allstar program I'm most looking forward to seeing this year is Northern Elite. Small number of teams, but I love quality over numbers! The gym knows how to pick its divisions, and I give them credit for performing the cleanest in the state. Boo rumors, yay Lakeville comp!

No, I watch and remember most routines that I see. I don't recall saying the lower level teams DON'T win. I think the point I'm trying to make (that you're going to continuously try to refute) is that with the exception of the original teams (SS, Slites, Twinks) the other teams are pretty equivalent to their competition in this state, which I think surprises a lot of people because of the program's size and prestige.

I also stated that it's a matter of opinion, and that happens to be mine. Other may agree, others may not.
We could keep going back and fourth but it seems silly. I showed you the winning seasons these few lower level teams had but I guess what your saying is yes they won but not by a large margin or they won but there was no wow factor. So that makes them on the same playing field as the other teams. Then yes I agree, maybe they don't sweep you off your feet but they win.... can we move on LOL

I haven't heard any rumors so far about MN gyms, but I am looking forward to seeing what Southwest has this year with new ownership.

With that being said, I would say the MN allstar program I'm most looking forward to seeing this year is Northern Elite. Small number of teams, but I love quality over numbers! The gym knows how to pick its divisions, and I give them credit for performing the cleanest in the state. Boo rumors, yay Lakeville comp!

Thank you! You're so kind!

Thank you! You're so kind!

I just want to clarify because I feel like we got off on a bad foot. I didn't mean any ill intentions towards Northern Elite. Very excited to see you guys this season. Was simply sharing (and of course I immediately regret that decision) some gossip I had heard upon my arrival. I don't want this to be an awkward relationship at competitions haha.

I just want to clarify because I feel like we got off on a bad foot. I didn't mean any ill intentions towards Northern Elite. Very excited to see you guys this season. Was simply sharing (and of course I immediately regret that decision) some gossip I had heard upon my arrival. I don't want this to be an awkward relationship at competitions haha.

No worries! I just want to make sure we're setting the record straight! Good luck this season, and don't be afraid to come introduce yourself! :)

Haha for the people who are listing every state and it's best gym is funny. Now I know we have those big gyms that everyone and their mama knows about like CEA, WC, Cali, CA, and Ace. There are more I just don't feel like naming everyone.

Anyways I understand how for those states you would pick them they clearly are of the best or you wouldn't know their music or names of people on the teams and so on. I get that completely.

But for those states who don't boast a cheer gym known largely among everyone I don't understand how you can pick a team and say oh their the best. Like the state of North Dakota... Besides the people who live in ND or around their. Can all of y'all who named a gym for every state even name a team or gym that you go on say YouTube and watch and say their the best or do you only know of 1 gym from that state so you just say oh their the best. My thing is if you haven't seen enough of those teams compete then you can't easily say that.

So just think about that.. I may have confused y'all and I'm sorry but someone must know what I'm talking about.

Kris10boo said:
Haha for the people who are listing every state and it's best gym is funny. Now I know we have those big gyms that everyone and their mama knows about like CEA, WC, Cali, CA, and Ace. There are more I just don't feel like naming everyone.

Anyways I understand how for those states you would pick them they clearly are of the best or you wouldn't know their music or names of people on the teams and so on. I get that completely.

But for those states who don't boast a cheer gym known largely among everyone I don't understand how you can pick a team and say oh their the best. Like the state of North Dakota... Besides the people who live in ND or around their. Can all of y'all who named a gym for every state even name a team or gym that you go on say YouTube and watch and say their the best or do you only know of 1 gym from that state so you just say oh their the best. My thing is if you haven't seen enough of those teams compete then you can't easily say that.

So just think about that.. I may have confused y'all and I'm sorry but someone must know what I'm talking about.

I agree with what you're saying, people not from Louisiana will pick a particular gym bc "they go to worlds" but we have several REALLY good gyms. I'd be hard pressed to actually pick the "best" and I've lived and worked here my whole life.

I just want to chime in here and say that the reason why Planet Spirit is such a large and successful gym is because we have a good program. If we didn't, we wouldn't be able to keep our numbers. When I was with Northern Elite, I used to look forward to competitions that Planet Spirit was not at simply because the sheer number of cheerleaders walking around in the Planet Spirit uniform used to be nauseating. (OK, probably still is...)

I too am excited to see Southwest and Northern Elite this year! Horay for Minnesota! Although UCA Regionals in Minnetonka is probably better with the spring floor, we look forward to seeing everyone at Lakeville this weekend! :)

I just want to chime in here and say that the reason why Planet Spirit is such a large and successful gym is because we have a good program. If we didn't, we wouldn't be able to keep our numbers. When I was with Northern Elite, I used to look forward to competitions that Planet Spirit was not at simply because the sheer number of cheerleaders walking around in the Planet Spirit uniform used to be nauseating. (OK, probably still is...)

I too am excited to see Southwest and Northern Elite this year! Horay for Minnesota! Although UCA Regionals in Minnetonka is probably better with the spring floor, we look forward to seeing everyone at Lakeville this weekend! :)

Agreed! It's nice to see a gym continue to have such big numbers in a relatively small all star cheer state. Says a lot for the program PS has going! It's always fun to root for the state's only L5 team. I believe Ultimate Athletics has an L5 this year as well (according to their website).

Back